ACMESkydiver

What Was That INCREDIBLE Toy You Just HAD to Have as a Kid?!

What do you think the cat's reaction would be the first time he went to use the litterbox and found the pony had been there before him? I'm thinking total shock :o followed by severe feelings of inadequacy. :(

:D:D:D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have those green army men on the top of my desk at work. Guns pointing at my office door. :ph34r:

Fellow employees like to set them up in compromising positions when I'm not there. :P

We used to do the same thing with a co-worker's toy figures. Every imaginable sex position there was, you'd find her figures in them. :D Thank god she was good-natured about that. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have those green army men on the top of my desk at work. Guns pointing at my office door. :ph34r:

Fellow employees like to set them up in compromising positions when I'm not there. :P

We used to do the same thing with a co-worker's toy figures. Every imaginable sex position there was, you'd find her figures in them. :D Thank god she was good-natured about that. :)

Yep, that's exactly what they do. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Sea Monkeys Rocked!!

My Kid brother Killed all mine when he (at about 4 years old) decided to "Feed" them by dumping an entire shaker of Black pepper into the tank.>:(:S

My Favorite Toys:

#1 toy of all time. The single greatest Toy ever invented.. The Evel Knevel Stunt Cycle!!

Other great ones:
Rock-em Sock-em Robots
Stretch Armstrong
The Green Machine!
Spirograph
And any other Ideal brand Evel Knevel toys.

:)

My Favorite Toys:

#1 toy of all time. The single greatest Toy ever invented.. The Evel Knevel Stunt Cycle!!

Other great ones:
Rock-em Sock-em Robots
Stretch Armstrong
The Green Machine!
Spirograph
And any other Ideal brand Evel Knevel toys.

:)

The Evel Knevel stunt cycle fucking ROCKED! Stretch Armstrong was bad-ass too, though I got in a lot of trouble when, upon breaking mine, I smeared all the inside stuff in another kids hair. I was told that it made a bunch of his hair fall out, though I now suspect the validity of that part. :D The Green Machine was very cool too, but I only got to ride one occasionally. My all-time favorite toy was probably just my skateboard, followed closely by my electric car racing tracks and the stunt cycle.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

6 year old.

Red Texaco gasoline truck for Xmas. Only cost $3 but that was a lot for our family situation back then so I never did get it. What I got instead was a bunch of junk I didn't want.

I think it warped my little psyche.

And that traumatized you so badly you had to start throwing yourself from planes when you grew up?

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I loved my Big Wheel!! Get going really fast and pull the brake thing and slide out to a stop. B|

When I was a bit older, my purple Huffy bicycle. Then older yet, the royal blue bike with the sparkly banana seat.

I did have a skateboard, way old school, I think it had metal wheels. Amazing I did not kill myself going down the one road that was straight downhill.

I was a bit of a tomboy, as they say, when I was a kid.

The big thing that everyone HAD to have when I was young (10 or so) was POGS. Little circular cardboard disks with designs on them. I remember going to my friend's birthday party, and EVERY single person bought him pogs as a present, except me. I felt so lame, I frantically ran home afterwards and told my mom to buy me pogs.

WTF... kids are so stupid

I had cool stuff, but I was never into lots of toys.......What my parents would do is buy me a 35mm camera, but never buy enough film, no flash or lens and then complain about getting the film developed. They got me an Atari but no games other than what it came with-I was really good at tank. I did manage to steal a few games from K-Mart!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Remember the "X-15"? It was a tricycle kinda thing tith a joystick for steering that tilted the frame and seat when you turned.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I loved my Big Wheel!! Get going really fast and pull the brake thing and slide out to a stop. B|

When I was a bit older, my purple Huffy bicycle. Then older yet, the royal blue bike with the sparkly banana seat.

I did have a skateboard, way old school, I think it had metal wheels. Amazing I did not kill myself going down the one road that was straight downhill.

I was a bit of a tomboy, as they say, when I was a kid.

I was waiting for the Big Wheel !! Speed Baby !! B|

Then I got a mini bike. Gas powered speed !

YEEEEE HAAAAA! Rip those shins wide open !!! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

psycho therapy huh? :S

Sure! Men are terrified of any woman that has to be seen for psycho therapy!! I bet it would work! >:(

Well, either you'd get your doll house or divorced...I've never tested that idea... :|:ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well, I'm obviously older than you, because I always wanted an Easy Bake Oven too....but I don't think Holly Hobby was invented back then. B|

No, actually I am pretty sure Holly Hobby came first. :ph34r:

-And come to think of it, I got little Jaleesa an Easy bake oven, not the holly hobby. I don't think they make Holly Hobby ones any more.

AND GUESS WHAT I JUST ORDERED ONLINE?! SEA MONKEYS!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO COME IN!! :)

They are for Jaleesa's birthday. She saw me looking at them online last night and said 'Oh! How cool! I want some!' WOO-HOO!! Score! B| -The last time I got them for her she was still in diapers, so perhaps this time will be better now that she's 11. ;)
~Jaye

I think mine was a "Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine" I didn't care much for the toy part... I just love sno-cones!

OH YEAH!!! I remember coveting that toy! :D I LOVED Snoopy since about 5 years old...I'm pretty sure I finally got that snow cone maker from a garage sale quite a bit later. I got LOTS of 'fad' toys from garage sales. :ph34r:
~Jaye

No, actually I am pretty sure Holly Hobby came first. :ph34r:

Holly Hobbie, the charming girl in the oversized, blue chintz bonnet, is a character, who personifies childhood innocence. It was named after its author and creator, Holly Hobbie, and introduced as a character design on a few greeting cards in 1967 by American Greetings Corp.

Believe it or not, EASY-BAKE, the original kid's oven brand introduced in 1963,

Nope. This proves I'm just an old fart. I was introduced before 1967 AND 1963! :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I had cool stuff, but I was never into lots of toys.......What my parents would do is buy me a 35mm camera, but never buy enough film, no flash or lens and then complain about getting the film developed. They got me an Atari but no games other than what it came with-I was really good at tank. I did manage to steal a few games from K-Mart!:D:D:D:D

I've always suspected my dad had another family stashed away somewhere. How many other siblings do I have?:S

I was never that much into any of the toys, but when I was 10 years old, I was down at the local hardware store with my dad and we looked at a brand new Browning 22 caliber semi-automatic rifle.
I told my dad that someday, I was going to get one of those.
It was under the Christmas tree with my name on it a few months later. I've still got it ... and I'd never part with it.
Zing Lurks

I don't remember ever having an incredible toy as a kid, however as a teenager I had a punching bag installed in the basement and bloodied my knuckles on it many times. Had a lot of pent up anger from getting bullied in school.

Eventually dad took it down because I was shaking the whole damn house. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban