sharimcm

OMG!! OMG!! I just landed the BEST job in the world!

Woohoo! I was offered a position today starting with a publishing company that offers the BEST benefits with AWESOME pay. :)
After talking with the CEO, VP, Controller, Distribution Manager and IT manager, the offer came across! I would be stupid to turn down the opportunity to work with this group.

I am so fucking happy right now I could just go throw myself out of a plane!! YEAH!!!! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Woohoo! I was offered a position today starting with a publishing company that offers the BEST benefits with AWESOME pay. :)
After talking with the CEO, VP, Controller, Distribution Manager and IT manager, the offer came across! I would be stupid to turn down the opportunity to work with this group.

I am so fucking happy right now I could just go throw myself out of a plane!! YEAH!!!! :)

When do you start?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

OMG!! OMG!! I just landed the BEST job in the world!

Wow!! You are going to be the official Beer taster and Quality Controll person at the world Largest Strip Club?? Cool!!!:P:D

I thought she was going to be working for us in the Toy Store.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Given recent posts, I figured it would be a new job as a sex toy tester... >:(

Who said I was giving up my night job? :o:S

I will be an Accounts Receivable Administrator starting on June 18th. They have to order a PC and set up my office for me, so it gives them time to do all that good junk.

Wow... I'm so hyped. When I'm told, "If the CEO gets pissed and decides to close the office and wants to go to the lake, bowling or rollerskating, yea, you need to go with us. You'll still get paid for the day and he always buys all the beer and margaritas." B| Apparently, it happens often. :o:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

No that is my job

Can I be your apprentice? :):D

I thought you were the administrator.

Did you just say you would throw yourself out of plane? Are you nuts? Only a crazy person would do that.

:D:D:D

OK... Well, maybe I won't throw myself out of a Caravan. I'd just jump out instead when the green light went on... If I decided to jump out of the Cessna, I'd have to look for a great spot, then jump out when we all yell, "CUT!" So what if I'm crazy, I at least have a job now!! :o:S:)

I actually meant that as a silly remark... I am still fairly new to skydiving and so many people still say that to me "you are nuts!".

I guess I must be crazy because I do throw myself out of planes, and my favorite part is that first few seconds just after I throw myself out!! :ph34r: My biggest thrill was on AFF4 when I got to just dive out (throw myself out) instead of the check in/out routine. :)

Wouldn't the best job in the world be sex toy tester

I wouldn't think so! :S What if there were a malfunction? :o

Congratulations Shari! I hope you enjoy it! :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.