skymama

Ok, I'll post it

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. Your comments are very sweet, except for Lindercles. :P

It's pretty scary, I never thought I would do this again. I'm definitely doing things my way at my wedding too...I'm wearing a red wedding dress.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. Your comments are very sweet, except for Lindercles. :P

It's pretty scary, I never thought I would do this again. I'm definitely doing things my way at my wedding too...I'm wearing a red wedding dress.

You should correlate everything and honeymoon in Lost Prairie.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Turtle.... timelines are important to pay attention to.... she is getting married in November, LP is in August~ :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Turtle.... timelines are important to pay attention to.... she is getting married in November, LP is in August~ :ph34r:

g

Hence the whole "you should correlate" part - bump it up - what a schedule - she's flexible.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

g

Hence the whole "you should correlate" part - bump it up - what a schedule - she's flexible.

Well hell, if your suggesting that.... why not wait till LP to get married and I can perform the ceremony! :P

See, and here she thought she was going to have the wedding her way.... :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

See, and here she thought she was going to have the wedding her way....

lol...I haven't even been able to get him to do a tandem yet, I think a Skydiver's wedding is out of the question.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

g

Well hell, if your suggesting that.... why not wait till LP to get married and I can perform the ceremony! :P

See, and here she thought she was going to have the wedding her way.... :ph34r:

g

LOL

And who would be the Best Pony Boy?

what about the spankings though????

Those who are deserving will definitely still get them. ;)

what about the spankings though????

Those who are deserving will definitely still get them. ;)

B|

LOL

Speaking of Pony Boys.... shouldn't you have found me a red nighty by now. I don't see any suggestions from you in my thread yet.

CHOP CHOP Mister!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

LOL

Speaking of Pony Boys.... shouldn't you have found me a red nighty by now. I don't see any suggestions from you in my thread yet.

CHOP CHOP Mister!!!

g

That's only because it might get me in trouble.:)

He did pretty good. ;) Although, I felt really guilty about accepting it after seeing the movie, "Blood Diamonds". :|

Congrats MAMA!!!
great news! :)
btw,.. don't feel guilty about it... you can always seel it and get a new rig :D
http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

He did pretty good. ;) Although, I felt really guilty about accepting it after seeing the movie, "Blood Diamonds". :|

Holy Bejesus if that is the ring WOW!!!
Good for you, and what a lucky guy:$;)

And kitty, you have that pic on your harddrive don't you??
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Wow Andrea,

Great news and congrats!!!!! He is one lucky man even if he probably doesn't understand the powers that you wield as a greenie :)
I will be in Deland at the end of June to play and so maybe I'll be able to meet your new honey if you let him interact with jumpers. My wife will be there and she doesn't jump so the two of them can hang out while we do a fun jump or two. I'm pretty sure my wife still loves me and so you won't have to worry about any man stealing from Sylvia. :)
Anyway congrats again

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.