kbordson

Things to look for in a Dr

Come on now.. I was thinking... uh... other objects... some of those you just gotta go.. .......huh....WTF were you thinking.:D

No... we look for those in the patients. Doctors would [shocked voice]never[/shocked voice] do such a thing! :)

Agreed there are definatley places for Nurse Practicioners, Midwives, Physician Assistants! And my nurse is wonderful! But, I don't expect her to do all the teaching or talking .... (but... I wouldn't mind if she would offer to do all the charting. [:/])

I went flying with my doctor week before last. After shutting down the engine, he gave me the controls and at one point had me push fairly deep into a stall. Then he asked me whether I wanted to land with or without power, and I chose the one I haven't done before (except with a parachute). I think we proved we trust each other...now I just need to remember to ensure that he doesn't have abnormally large knuckles before I turn 40. :D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

>>now I just need to remember to ensure that he doesn't have abnormally large knuckles before I turn 40. [Laugh]

Doesn't matter... it STILL feels like he's tryin to put a beer can up there!! :D:D:D

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Are you talking about Pete Hill?

I thought he was just a proctologist specializing in bullshit.

Nope...the only jump my doc has done was a tandem with me. I've jumped from the wing of one of his gliders and flown the other. B|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

That was actually some very good/informative advice.
I have seen WAY to many Dr's WAY to often in my very short lifetime so I know of what I'm talking about.

The best method that I've found however is to just put your own band aid on and skip the Dr. ;)B|

It had a few rips on non-MD professions that were unnecessary, but the main points were all good ones. Too bad a vast majority of docs/health care practitioners don't follow those guidelines :S

Been ther done that. Dr's are like DZ''s I give them one chance. If I don't get the service I think I deserve I don't go back.

It also helps when their younger than some of the shoes in my closet.;)

You really should see me in a lace teddy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Uh... is that you in the lace teddy or the patient in the lace teddy?Crazy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Depends on what game we're playing that day.

I wanna play!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

If I had a Hoo-ha, I would gladly let you doctor it.:P:):D

I soooo don't want to see your downstairs mixup! And the answer is an adament "NO!" regarding Clint and I giving you an OTBH5 number. B|:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)