Bouda

Post your Tattoo Pictures!!!

Depends on who you ask:D............................................................................ The NA Tat is on my Left the Tat of My Daughter is on my right the skydiver is on my right shoulder..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I'll see the dragon your back and raise you my back :P

Sorry about the weird looking picture but I am in a hotel and didn't have photoshop to use to shrink the size of the jpg so I had to use paint and erase everything around it to make it small enough to post.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Here is the "Real" Raeford Dragon.

Holy Sh*t that had to hurt,[:/] but it damn sure makes a great conversation piece at weddings and funerals. "Hey Aunt Laverne, check out my fire breathing penis!":ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

My friend Billy had a stick of dynamite tattooed on his wee-wee. It said "bout to blow up" on it.

Heee! That's pretty clever. B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Yep... had those characters on my mind for awhile... finally I had to make it permanent.

If you do a search you can watch the progression of it's placement. I originally thought about a leg band... but after discussing it with people (real world as well) and the artist who eventually placed it, I went with the current location.

Here's mine. It's on my right calf.

Uh... Dude! Why do you have Ron tattoed on your calf?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

And the original...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=7879;
linked to avoid unnecessary attachments

beautiful!! absolutely beautiful Cory! Wow!
Our backsides match:$

I want to put your 3 way pic on my back next..nice and simple and can be hidden;)