Muenkel

Is there a dz.commer you would most like to meet in person?

just stumbled into this thread, into the last page. and by flying over the posts - you made me blush:$

for most of you live in the states and i live in europe i guess it might take some time to meet - but i'll join the game and post my list:

amazon, ron, aggiedave, michele, crazyivan, tonto, skratch, pds, mouth ... in fact many of the dz.com inhabitants …and of course VanillaSkyGirl :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

LOVING the new painting avatar, Yoshi! :)
Btw, my b-day is the "Day of the Spark"! Yes, I seem to have that effect on people. I am not sure if I like that, sometimes.

sometimes being the key word is scrable my friend.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

thanks..thought I would put a new one on there, but it doesnt look all that good that small..

day of the spark...?
I was born in the year of the horse (chinese zodiak)

I'd like to meet you, Canuck! :):PB|

I'd like to meet Canuck too.. but I probably will make fun of him... :ph34r::)

Dang ... why do some people want to make fun of me? Just because I'm different? Well some of you may very well get your wish (having me deported) as my future in CO and the United States in general does not seem all that rosy. Of course I will need to change my screen name to something like "CanuckWhoUsedToBeInTheUSA" when that happens (probably sooner than you'd expect).

Thanks to attending two Eloy Holiday Boogies, the 2003 WFFC in Rantoul and the Bytch Boogie, I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of DZ.COMers and believe me there are many more of you who I truly would like to meet (not only the single skychicks who I've already said I wanted to meet). But threads like this can be tough as people get a little dissappointed (if that's the right word) when they are omitted from someone else's list. And I don't want to start naming names because I'm not sure how good my memory is. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Re: [Muenkel] Is there a dz.commer you would most like to meet in person? [In reply to] Quote | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already met MANY DZ.commers, of whom I would love to see again at any time. I really have liked them all so far.

I STILL want to meet Skybytch, Shotgun, BendyWendy, SkydiveNFlorida, Happythoughts, Aggiedave (& Redasschick!), Vallerina, Wildblue, DZDiva, NoshitthereIwas, Rebecca, Ron, Caress, Chuteless, Lawrocket, Rhino, Kallend, Lee03, Dagny, Kelel01, Daizey, Diverdriver, Bigwallmaster, Feuergnom (fire dancer), Crzjp20, Ccowden, Zeemax, etc...the list could go on forever...

Also, I cannot forget Acme and Roadrash because I once thought they were both male.

Nice! Reply to me and then leave me off your list. You really know how to stroke a guys ego.:S

Chris

Geez Steve, I'm sure EVERYONE knows you by now:SB|

I have still yet to meet DiverDriver, even though it seems like I've met you Chris:P; I really need to meet Michele!; Happythoughts; Lee03; JumpinJackFlash; SurvivorJohn; RevJim; Rosa (finally); Marz; Darius11; Skyrad; bobsled92; Glipazide; and Melstarr (we've seen each other several times, but haven't "officially" met).

Ok Scott, next chance will be on Friday...will you be at the DZ? Sky Sno? ;)

-Ok, I'll put you on my next list:

People I've met before but they don't remember:
sdctlc (Scott)

Ha haa...Ok, I'll fess up...I didn't actually introduce myself, as I was in a giganormous rush to get home, but I knew who ya were! An' I know you'd know me if you saw me again...the redhead with the 'obviously' fast fall-rate that talks too much...:D:D:D I'm the one bustin' on everyone, followed by 'Shut-up, Jaye! Ok, SHUT-UP, JAYE!!!' LOL....
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

People I've met before but they don't remember:
sdctlc (Scott)

Uh huh.. we are getting a FEW DZ.Commers around there
FROGNOG
SEA KEV
FLYBERT71
IBETOMP
FLYING SQUIRREL
KARENMEAL
MARKHARJU
SUPERSTU has been a few times
FREEFLYGUY has been too
PattersD
BLUESKIESGUY
MARTINI
tysonh
3RINGHEATHEN

I know there are more.. but most dont post...