NightJumper

How many different type aircraft have you jumped from?

Pac 750xl

Now that's a plane I'd like to jump from. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of those in Europe. The only one I know of is flying in Switzerland. [:/]

and 2 in England AFAIK.

What's the problem with Switz ? Come over 1st weekend of july to Hellaherb Festival in Beromunster www.paraclub.ch
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

i order of appearance,

C182
C206
Fletcher (walter turbine)
Cresco (lycoming turbine)
skyvan
Cresco (Pt-6)
C206 ( lycoming-turbo)(this one went in not long ago)
C206 (Continental turbo)
C185
Porter (Pt-6)
Squrril twin turbine
Squirrel single turbine
Twin Otter

I'l get to jump an antanove 28 shortly and a newer but less powerful eurocopter dunno the model name but it has the tail rotor enclosed?

i wanna jump a C130!!!!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

What's the problem with Switz ? Come over 1st weekend of july to Hellaherb Festival in Beromunster www.paraclub.ch

I'd love to, but Luzern is quite far from where I'm from (750 km) - so no cruising there for the weekend. [:/]

I've been to Zuerich in Feb 2004 to get some tunnel time though. Ruemlang will definately see me again. ;)
»Somewhere between the lies and truths borderlines get shady.
Somewhere between the yesses and nos you can find the maybe.«

Caravan
Porter
Cessna 206
Cessna 182
Otter
Skyvan
Sikorsky
Biplane
Pac 750
Casa
Mullin's King Air
Allouette
Balloon

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I think about 90 but I am going to change the theme a little . What is the most unusal plane you did RW from ? Mine is a Mooney , tough waiting on the wing for thr second guy to climb out. I did quite a few twoways out of AT6s in the late 60s. My locheeds are 10e, 12, Lodestar Connie and C130 regular and stretched.I have jumped Howards and a Norseman Nordune,Also a Breezy while wearing a big wing jump suit Iwould stick an arm out and the plane would turn ,the pilot sitting below and in front didnt know why it was flying so bad. to this day.MY share of Cessna include 150 straight tail 150 slant tail 152 170A 170B 172s 1750 no 177s some day 180 1850 190 195 205 206U 206P 207 208 befre the caravan .The caravan 208 grand caravan 208 and the cargomaster with no windows208. At Richmond a few years ago Steve put an ad in Tradeaplane for a Caribou pilot to fly the one he got for us to jump . The guy that got the job was astounded when he got there to find it was the same plane he flew in Viet Nam.He showed us all the bullet hole patches and got alittle teary eyed . Damn good pilot too. Iam going to go over my list to see exactly how many planes Ive jumped , so I dont Solar count them . Any one from Michigan knows what that means ,30000 to 40000 for sure. Until next time

A few let's see....

Cessna 150/152, 172, 180, 182, 195, 205, 206, 207, 208 (both sizes), 210, 406, 411

Beech Twin Bonaza, 18 (several different models, including a westwind conversion), queenaire, kingaire (90, 100, 200) and beech 99

Dehavilland beaver, single otter (turbine and piston powered), twin otter and caribou

NorthAmerican B-25, Boeing Stearman, Piper Cub, DC-3, Curtis C-46, porter (turbine and piston powered), casa 212, PAC 750, skyvan

four balloons

helicopters, seaknight (C-46 i believe), alloutte, jolly green giant, and a mcdonell 500

I think that covers it, 20 plus different ones, depending on how you count it

Off the top of my head without going through my logbooks;

HELICOPTERS
UH1H Huey
UH60 Blackhawk
CH54 SkyCrane
CH47 Chinook
Bell something or another

SINGLE ENGINE
Cessna 182
Cessna 180
Cessna 206
Cessna 210
Porter
Beaver
Stearman
Tigermoth
Trike
Caravan

MULTI-ENGINE
F-27 Fokker Friendship
C130 Hercules
West Wind
Twin Beech
Queen Air
King Air
Super Otter
Casa
DC3
B17 flying fortress - The Fuddy Duddy
B25 Liberator
PBY Catalina
Gruman G21A Goose
Lockheed Constellation

JETS
C141 Starlifter
C5 Galaxy
Boeing 727 ??? the one at the 1995-96 WFFC
Ilyushin l-76TD - Soviet Heavy Transport

NO ENGINE
Balloon - The Bird of Paradise
Burners Balloon

What is the most unusal plane

CARVAIR, hands down.

Damn, I wonder if that Carvair is one of those that sat at Love Field in Dallas from avout 1973 to 1975. At the time, I thought they were just junk waiting to be scrapped then one day they all four flew out to who knows where. Or is that something I used to drive, oh wait, that was a Corvair.:D
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

AN-2 - Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Turbolet 410 - Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic
Twin Otter - Skydive Houston
Caravan - Skydive Aggieland
PAC 750 - Skydive Temple
Casa - Spaceland
C-182 - Skydive Aggieland
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

i had this conversation at my home dz the other day( cross keys, nj ). my buddy eric had the best contribution. he said that he jumped from a few cessnas, a few otters, and from one main parachute. I imagine that no maer how many aircrafts you have jumped from, if you cut away from a parachute, you have a god mf story