gipsi

experienced jumpers...jerks

wow.... hmm.... all I can tell you, is that if you post something on here... just expect for it to get scrutinized.... you could post that your beloved grandma died last night, and I would almost put money on the fact that SOMEONE'S going to find humor in it... (sorry... but it's true!) Just settle your little huffy ass down, and stop taking everything so seriously... and about your g/f thing... I hate to break this to you, but some of what was said is true... people who've been in this sport for 10, 20, 30 years, have seen A LOT of people burn out after a short time... it would seem silly to give up a serious, long term relationship for something that you might not even be doing in a year's time.... although I understand you probably think that comment is bullshit as well... anyway, get a paper bag, do a couple huffs into it, and try to focus on jumping... not an online forum
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

you could post that your beloved grandma died last night, and I would almost put money on the fact that SOMEONE'S going to find humor in it...

Now that would just not be right.

After years of ill health, I remember the day that we cremated my beloved grandma. (We think that is what finally did the old bat in.) ;)

Ahh DUDE, I would call this border line .com spank time.

But your new and it's typical, they will come and serve you some whoop ass in a bit, via PM. ooohhh and by the way,

You asked for it , I'm sure your next visit to the DZ will be full of surprises, Ghawd forbid you muster up the balls to spend the night.

You have opened up the door for these guys to come and rip every post & every reply.

I already seen cheezy is up to his normal self, Luv that guy.

Realx we are the people who will show you the ropes, you can hang yourself with it if you want, but start pissing these fkrs off and your in for it.

Shut up and jump cry baby, Man I hope I'm there at your 100.

THIS IS NOT A SPORT IT'S A WAY OF LIFE

YES ALOT ARE ASSHOLES, AND THEY HAVE NUMBERS TO PROOV IT, CAREFULL THEY ARE OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

AND YOU WILL PROBABLY MEET ALOT OF SKYDIVERS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY, EVEN AROUND THE WORLD. AND WE WILL REMEMBER YOU. :ph34r:

NOW SHUT UP AND JUMP.

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving.

Save yourself some time and heartache n00b, if you really like this girl but want to continue skydiving...just buy her a house and give her 1/2 your stuff, then move into a tent at the drop-zone.

That's what will happen in a few years anyway, might as well get it outta the way so you can focus on the important stuff like buying your :D and growing a pair.

And remember, in Skydiving...as far as relationships are concerned:

You don't lose your girlfriend, ya just lose your TURN! :)

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

I'm hoping that you made that post with a little sarcasm and a touch tongue in cheek.

THat's exactly how I read it.
I've also learned not to bother with posts like the OPs if I thought they were serious.

I may be wrong but it sounded like it was dripping with sarcasm. It was probably posted just to hear himself post and start a converstation with people but everyone decided to do exactly what he was talking about and act like he owes them an apology.

If these OLD guys have been around for so long they should realize that this was a joke.

As, I said I may be wrong...but I'm not an old guy:P
My photos

My Videos

ya N00b!

Yeah. If it was hard for us, it should be hard for you:P. Pain reinforces the learning experience. Let me help you learn :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sniff. You hurt me. I think I'm gonna quit now. You old guys are so mean.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Your home DZ will love this

ESPECIALLY at crosskeys! Wait'll somebody like Kruse see's this shit! :D

Dude, take a breather. The reason I DON'T start a post that often is because I know whats coming from these guys after it goes up; especially the typical "my girlfriend vs. skydiving" thread. So, my advice is don't go asking for it, and that post was one that was asking for it. It's the way it is on this website, so either chill out and keep posting or don't start a thread at all so you eliminate the possibility of getting a rash of shit from people. (even if it all happens to be in good fun.) B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

three or four days ago i posted my first thread on this silly web page. it was about my girlfriend breaking up with me because i refused to stop skydiving. Now, im basically a newbie, with less than 50 jumps, and i basically created a thread of truly experienced jumpers laughing at me. At first i was pissed off, but soon i realized that most of you really experienced cats have lived through a series of life altering sacrifices in order to jump. i get it now. all you big tough skydivers, with your D licenses, can break my balls all you want. i hate you all, and i thnk that you all are assholes. however, once i have 1000 jumps under my belt, i plan on breaking the balls of the newbies as well. its a tough and competitive sport. i get it. so, to all you old bastards hat think you're hot shit because you've survived 10+ 15+ 20+ years in this sport, just remember that in two years my little novice punk ass will be freeflying circles around you guys... (ok... seriously, dont tell the guys at crosskeys that i wrote this. i actually have to see them in persn. however, all you cats from around the country that ill probably never meet: break my balls all ya want. ill be abetter skydiver than you one day.

A swooper has been born!:)
Walt

A swooper has been born!:)
Walt

Yeah because just this |--| much further over the 'asshole' line, and he'd be a BASE jumper.

:o:D:) [runs like hell]

I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. [looks up from chalk board]... >sigh I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers. I will not provoke the BASE jumpers.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.