skymama

Should I be offended?

I can't believe this group is getting soooo slow.. Not one person even mentioned sending NAKID pics to prove otherwise..:o:D

Damn sad day, it's almost 1000, I should go grab a beer;)

----BTW, I saw the video of you in New York.. Even your feet are sexy Hon;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I have pictures of those feet if you're interested....

I thought you were forced to delete all those! :o
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do what you feel comfortable with.. different people have a different idea of what is "in shape" and what is not. If a guy is basing his advice off of models in magazines... hell even the top models cant live up to that ideal( airbrush and very good makeup artists to the rescue)

Oh good... the Texas boys are in. Are one of y'all bringin' the rope? :P

Chain.:|

We wouldn't want the festivities to a liitle drag . . .
Lets make it a big one!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I thought I read a post from you saying that you wanted to lose weight before your wedding. Maybe he read that and was just trying to be helpful.

Personally, I don't think you need to lose anything. You are absolutely beautiful... physically and in every other way.

You're right.

Andrea, in the thread "Eating Healthy At Restaurants" you said:

I look at calories as a trade-off in order to maintain my weight. If I have this, I can't have that. I know I like to have a glass (or two!) of wine at night, and I love dark chocolate. So, I'll gladly eliminate the "eh" food, so I can enjoy the stuff I like without guilt. Croutons and salad dressing are "eh" to me, so I have no problem cutting back on those. I want to lose weight before my wedding, so even by beloved items are going to have to get cut back. Damnit.

I think the PMer was simply trying, in our typically clumsy male fashion, to provide you with information he thought you'd appreciate.

Whether or not you should be offended is your call. I'd vote for perplexed, but not offended.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Very true - one of the photography sites that I also read had a link to a video showing the whole process from makeup to billboard... there's an AMAZING amount of photoshopping that goes on before the photo gets on the billboard!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think the PMer was simply trying, in our typically clumsy male fashion, to provide you with information he thought you'd appreciate.

Or maybe he has a financial interest in selling a product. Someone sent a PM to Sunshine recommending a diet book too. Is he recommending the book because he has found it to be personally helpful... or is he out to help himself?

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Or maybe he has a financial interest in selling a product. Someone sent a PM to Sunshine recommending a diet book too. Is he recommending the book because he has found it to be personally helpful... or is he out to help himself?

The person in question's motives aside, I think most people that distribute or sell a particular product do so because they DO personally believe in it or they like it themselves. If that's the case, then why shouldn't he or she use that product or company for their income as well? Wouldn't it be nice to really be happy with your job or career? :)
I have a lot of friends in my local business development groups and the Chamber of Commerce in photography, passion parties (:$), make-up companies, that pre-paid legal thing, mortgage brokers, vitamin products, chiroprators, and whatever else...they make good reps because they really LOVE their products and services. We're a pretty positive group of people because we each really believe in the stuff we market. I think that's cool. B|

Back to Andrea though...I'm thinking it was a very 'male' way of trying to be sweet and take a personal interest in skymama's big day coming up. I don't imagine it was anything more than that. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The person in question's motives aside, I think most people that distribute or sell a particular product do so because they DO personally believe in it or they like it themselves. If that's the case, then why shouldn't he or she use that product or company for their income as well? Wouldn't it be nice to really be happy with your job or career?

I have no problem with someone selling a product that they like (or dislike) as long as they are open about their motives in their communication with me. I've been around alot of shady salesmen in my day, and it makes me cynical. Perhaps the gifted salesmen don't put one on guard.

Actually, I feel sorry for salesmen. They have to go to some extremes just to make a living. Personally, I couldn't sell a glass of water to someone dying of thirst in the desert.

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Okay folks !! ( Raising Hand Up ) It was me that sent the PM. Calm yourselves...no bad intentions here. Just trying to spread good info that works. 3 people made comments about food and health and i sent 2 messages and 1 post. :S:ph34r:
- I never said anyone was fat
- its not a diet book
- i'm the one who is fat
and so now what? Do I need to post pics of my wife again? B|;)

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083