Grips

Is Your Wife F**ked Up?

I'm glad I found this sport before I found a wife......now I'll filter everyone appropriately. Hell, maybe I'll avoid marriage altogether?.... :S

Anyway, try to get her out to the dz, maybe do a tandem. God knows thats what hooked me. She might juast see things differently B|

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I'm pretty sure that JohnMitchell's wife is! ;)

is that like a self praise thing :D:D

I'm not sure if that is the Full topic line. given the ? at th end i feel there maybe a word missing like the word "THE" (i.e. Is Your Wife F**ked Up________?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm pretty sure that JohnMitchell's wife is! ;)

is that like a self praise thing :D:D

I'm not sure if that is the Full topic line. given the ? at th end i feel there maybe a word missing like the word "THE" (i.e. Is Your Wife F**ked Up________?

Actually I am, it's not a self praising thing. I'm rather "broken". That's probably not what he was talking about though. I think he was referring to attitude or actions of his wife. In that area, hopefully I'm OK. My theme song is "She used to be pretty, now she's just pretty f---ed up"

It's very interesting that you would think about putting the word "the" at the end of that sentence.

It's very interesting that you would think about putting the word "the" at the end of that sentence.

I've been told I'm interesting before, that i do interesting things anyways:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What's fucked up about her?

Mine got fucked up because she thought taking up the hobby of getting drunk was a good way to deal with problems. That is fucked up. I no longer think drunks are appealing or funny, or that getting drunk is a worthy objective.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I am a wife and I have been a screw up! Then I changed my evil ways.:D:D:D My gosh bud If you love someone, Love everything about them. My husband and I have remained together through drug addiction, open marriage, 3 year separation, quitting drugs and we are together still to this day ever so strong my man. Leave the past in the past and move forward if you can. Dont give up.[:)Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Caress, I am not trying to attack you at all, but if someone refused to put up with all the stuff you worked through, that would hardly make them f**ked up. I know that's not what you're saying, but your post got me to thinking. Is his wife f'd up because she won't put up with a bunch of bullshit? I don't think the choices are a)doormat or b)fucked up.

Again, not directed at you. I applaud you for making it work, as that has obviously been the right choice for you. But I think some men need to get it out of their heads that if a woman refuses to be walked on, that makes her a bitch and f'd up.

Of course, still none of us know what prompted the OP to make that comment. So we're all just guessing circumstances, and he's probably laughing his arse off.:D

But I think some men need to get it out of their heads that if a woman refuses to be walked on, that makes her a bitch and f'd up.

But I think some women need to get it out of their heads that if a man refuses to be walked on, that makes him a jerk and f'd up.

Let's keep this 'fair and balanced'. :D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Mine is...

Sheeit.

Last night my wife got all loopy on Ambien. I went to bed first and I was already about asleep when she turned the light on, started getting ready for bed, then jumped on me for a body hug, and clung to me under the covers... mind you it was 1 am. I can't sleep well unless there's space between skin. After about 30 minutes and being crowded up to the edge of the king size bed, I gave up and went to the other bed. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban