SpeedRacer

If you were to move to a different country, what would it be?

home is where the heart is..

Mine's right here... TEXAS! 'It's a whole 'nother country!'

Chuck

just as much as switzerland!!! wanna get a view? http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=6762602415940143879 *shamelessposting* :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Argentina. Something about south america is appealing to me, and according to DZ.com there are 28 dropzones there.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Chuck

just as much as switzerland!!! wanna get a view? http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=6762602415940143879 *shamelessposting* :D

What's 'shameless' about it? Switzerland is a beautiful country. Then too, I've only seen video and stills of the country.

Chuck

As a kid who was uprooted at 5, 11, and 15 (and came back to the US at 17), I'd have to vote with heck yes, uproot them. It's a pure opportunity for growth and learning. AND it'll make them much more interesting and exotic whenever they go back, either to high school or to college.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Chuck

What's 'shameless' about it? Switzerland is a beautiful country. Then too, I've only seen video and stills of the country.

Chuck

shameless as its "me" starring the video, but to be honest, my DZ is the heart of switzerland, overlooking alps, a couple of lakes around, even up to zurich, and this is from lucerne.. actually we jump from 4600 meters, which is way higher tthan ANY of the alps tops..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I would be living in Canada now if it wasn't so cold there so I could jump year round.

I love that place every time I go. Well everywhere but Quebec.

Quebec would be nice if it weren't for all the damned Québecois. The same can be said for Eloy. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Chuck

Chuck

shameless as its "me" starring the video, but to be honest, my DZ is the heart of switzerland, overlooking alps, a couple of lakes around, even up to zurich, and this is from lucerne.. actually we jump from 4600 meters, which is way higher tthan ANY of the alps tops..

Nothin' wrong with tootin' your own horn! That's gotta be gorgeous in free-fall.

Chuck

Hmmm, here are my top 4:

1. Australia
2. Spain
3. Scotland
4. Germany

My dad's company might be moving us to Australia...even though I technically don't live at home anymore (as of a few months ago), it would still be sweet to go home and be going to Australia! B|

Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Shanghai

If you don't mind the occassional caning... :S:D

Shanghai is in China. I don't think they cane folks much there; they just send you to the organ bank.
Were you thinking of Singapore?

Matter of fact, I think you're right, it's Singapore, home of the infamous caning of that American teenager for spray-painting graffiti some 10 years or so ago!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Matter of fact, I think you're right, it's Singapore, home of the infamous caning of that American teenager for spray-painting graffiti some 10 years or so ago!

Snot nosed punk deserved it. (I'll keep my opinion of the POTUS interfering to myself and keep it from SC).
Not nearly enough boobies flashed in Singapore.;)