Thanatos340

DZ.com Clique Smack Down

I think I'm in my own clique. But I'm willing to expand that. My only requirement is people who are nice. That's all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's good clique can I be in it?

You're already in. The announcement is still at the engraver.:P

Chris

So which Clique`s are you a part of?:P

umm the prepubescent smart-ass, little skydiver with a big mouth clique???
Oh do you jump at the farm :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think I'm in my own clique. But I'm willing to expand that. My only requirement is people who are nice. That's all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris
Well... that leaves me out. :P>:( I'm going to start the "Tell Absolute Truth Only!" clique. Liars get severely hazed in this group before they are kicked out. Chris you would actually be able to be a member of this group, however not everyone in this group could still be a member of yours. Funny how that works... :ph34r::P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Probably. It's okay. When I need to get laid, every p- word looks like penis to me. :P I don't know what you call it though, it's not a Freudian slip but sort of?

Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

"The Bonfire" is like a freaking high school popularity contest while "The Speakers Corner" is nothing more than a place where the only thing people can agree on, is that they disagree with each other.

I disagree. :|

There ... see you would fit in well in the Speakers Corner. :ph34r:

Now as far as this forum is concerned ... just scream out "Look at me" ... "look how freaking popular I want to be". ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

"The Bonfire" is like a freaking high school popularity contest while "The Speakers Corner" is nothing more than a place where the only thing people can agree on, is that they disagree with each other.

Now as far as this forum is concerned ... just scream out "Look at me" ... "look how freaking popular I want to be". ;)

Hey Steve! What are you doing here? ;):ph34r:
Remster

Do only the French Canadians really truly get sarcasm?

So which Clique`s are you a part of?

S.A.P.S.

Skydivers Against Pink Shit

:P
Even the Pink Mafia? Can't do it, no- sorry.

Well, there are exceptions that prove ever rule.

;)

Anyway, I thought the Pink Mafia was more of a "girls who like girls" thing, not really a clique type thing... or am I mistaken?
:)

Trying to be popular of course ... LOL ... and not doing a very good job of it. :)

What you're missing is that the majority of bonfire postwhores actually know each other. So its not as much about popularity as it is just talking with our friends on a message board.

[replyAnyway, I thought the Pink Mafia was more of a "girls who like girls" thing, not really a clique type thing... or am I mistaken?
:)

oh oh..................DUCK !

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Excellent...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

What you're missing is that the majority of bonfire postwhores actually know each other. So its not as much about popularity as it is just talking with our friends on a message board.

Do I know you? ;)

Nah.. just one of your many stalkers. ;)

And I am one of your stalkers. ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Do I know you? ;)

Nah.. just one of your many stalkers. ;)

And I am one of your stalkers. ;)

I think you're my ONLY stalker.