Icon134

Weekend Numbers 13-15 July 07

0:1:0

One jump that hurt like hell on the opening. I'm never going to get to 500 jumps at this pace. [:/]

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

sure you will...so long as you don't mind limping around like you're 80!

we could all pitch in to get you a walker...one of the ones with hand brakes I think...mag wheels...some chrome...a few industry stickers on it...you'd be way more cooler than you are now....

:D:D:D

I still say you'd be better off with another canopy choice...but that's just me..:)

Rusty told me to take up bowling. I told him I would for sure drop the ball on my foot or hurt myself in some other inane way. He agreed. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:0:0

It was a rough weekend, but it's getting better. :)

how many PM's from GJ, CK and CA? how many lawsuits filed against you? B|

:P Actually zero this weekend...which was nice. B|:ph34r:

I didn't block any of his personalities because I figured give him enough rope...and sure enough, he hung himself. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

0:2:0

1 coach jump and 1 solo WS jump.

I was the only coach available. The student was real floaty. Let's just say I'm not. He made me work the whole time. He did a great job and I found out I can slow my fat butt down pretty well w/o my swoop cords.

Worked on doing barrel rolls in the WS. Looks like I need to do a some more jumps to get it figured out.

Wanted to do a 15K H&P with a buddy to do some no contact CReW, but ran out of jumpers to fill the KA for a true sunset load.:(

Beautiful day though.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:)
Two jumps in Byron with a Tandem examiner on the front, one of them drougeless until around 8,000 feet. Now I get to do five more practice tandems with my friends that have at least 100 jumps. I also did four freefly jumps. The party at the DZ Saturday night was a lot of fun too.

Breast make me happy, 18, 0

Just one breast? Man, you're easy to please. ;)
Maybe he's speaking of the chicken kind... :P:D

I've had some damn tastey chicking in my lifetime... of course if I remember correctly the chicken teriyaki at Philmont Scout Reserve was by far the worst meal and we were issued it twice during our Trek... B|:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

maybe to you...you ever see a one-breasted woman?
:P

No... not one breasted but there was this triple breasted whore, Eccentrica Gallumbits ... her erogenous zones start some four miles from her actual body

(actually I do know some women that have had mastecomies due to breast cancer... strong women that don't need tits to impress anyone.)