Icon134

Weekend Numbers 13-15 July 07

Figured I'd start... format is Humps:Jumps:Beerable offenses

"My Girl is in California right now":7 or 8 I'm not sure and I lost count...:1

some RW (4-way), some RW video (practicing for tandems some more... trying to figure out the body position I need to be in), one tandem video practice jump... and a free helicopter jump...

the Beerable offense was the helicopter jump... basically a Helicopter instructor just moved to the local airport (we ran into them at Buffalo Wild Wings last night) and is intrigued with the idea of carrying jumpers... he wants to figure out how much it is going to cost him to carry jumpers to 4000-5000 ft... and needed a gunny pig... of course I was happy to volunteer... :)B|:D and I hadn't jumped from this particular kind of Helicopter before...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0:24:Lots

Great weekend. 20 jumps at the Redemption Boogie which was great. I left mid day on Saturday and headed home to help a friend finish his A license on Sunday.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

:|:2:0

Two fun jumps at Kapowsin yesterday, a three-way with JohnMitchell and vskydiver, and for the second jump we added two more to make it a five-way.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

2 wicked hybrids: 4: 0

Sat Saturday out due to the winds. I've jumped in high winds before and learned my lesssons. :D 4 today after dodging around thunderstorms all afternoon. Wingi should have some sweet pictures of this weekend online at some point.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

[:/]:5:1
You ever have one of those days where the air just doesnt feel right flowing over your body. Every single jump I did just felt a little off >:( I just called it quits after 5 jumps on saturday.
I did do a first, exited from the plane with jason a hold of my chest strap, went straight into a hybrid and then went into a sit while he still held on.... that was kool !!!!!

B|:2:1

one practise jump again for my front and backflips, then jump with an instructor and got them signed off my card. one step further to my license! oh, and i've jumped in a couple of lakes, but with no parachute on! temps were high!!!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

B|:7:0

Great weekend at our "closed" DZ( well that is the rumour at least....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Porter is as fast as ever .. the scenery is as gorgeous as ever... and everyone was happyand jumping their asses off.

Next weekend.. probably no jumpy.. BUT.... I will be at LP on the 27th... just 11 sleeps away....ahhhhh life is good.

http://nwskydivers.com

You shoulda come north.. I have a HELL of a sunburn... I am SOOOOO glowing in the dark here.

It was a little windy this morning.. but not as bad as last weekend down south on Sat...

Aug 11 will be a bit of a party at Mt Vernon... I hear there MIGHT just be some Skydiver Blonde coming back from Montana...B|:)