DFWAJG

After 25 years....

I'm finally cool....I bought a pair of Vans sneakers.

That does not make you COOL it makes you a "Try Hard" "Wannabe".
I took a poll and that's the general consensus:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You mean Vans aren't cool anymore?:( But I got them in the cool store at the mall! I would have gotten a pair of Chucks but the store didn't have it's mate so I had to go with the Vans. The Vans were more comfy anyway. I don't care what you people think. I jump out of airplanes (while wearing pink vans that match my jumpsuit and helmet and rig and parachute). Therefore, I'm COOLB|.:P

Poll? What Poll? I wanna see the results!

Check the "old dude in Vans" website. :D

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

Poll? What Poll? I wanna see the results!

I showed my students your post, they said "Tryhard, Wannabe":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You mean Vans aren't cool anymore?:( But I got them in the cool store at the mall! I would have gotten a pair of Chucks but the store didn't have it's mate so I had to go with the Vans. The Vans were more comfy anyway. I don't care what you people think. I jump out of airplanes (while wearing pink vans that match my jumpsuit and helmet and rig and parachute). Therefore, I'm COOLB|.:P

No, the fact you've jumped with me is what makes you "cool".B|:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

What if I got those shoes with the skates on the bottoms? would I be cool then? I've been looking for those in adult sizes but I can't find them.

There's a reason for that:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, the fact you've jumped with me is what makes you "cool".B|:D

Now you're telling us! I've been cool all this time and didn't even know it...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I tried them out last year. I figured some Vans, parachute pants (pegged legs), a retro-fusion haircut with a Jeri curl in front and a mullet in the back (while permed - yeah, nobody thought I could pull it off) and an Izod shirt.

I ROCKED!

My wife is hotter than your wife.