BillyVance

Caption This!

Background: Jose Offerman, playing for the Long Island Ducks in the minor leagues, hits a home run in the first inning, and then in his next at bat in the second inning gets plunked with a fast ball. In a split second he went into a rage taking his bat with him after the pitcher. Took a swing at him, breaking the pitcher's finger and on the back swing, pops the catcher in the back of the head. Catcher went to the hospital with a concussion. Pitcher was ejected, as was his manager. Offerman is suspended indefinitely and faces charges of assault.

So, offer your best caption! It wasn't a funny situation, but the picture just looked a bit comical to me, I don't know why. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Who says steriods absolutely do NOT cause rage issues?

Elvisio "meh" Rodriguez

isnt that the testosterone!?

Don't think it was steroids. If he was on steroids, they would have caught him in the regular drug tests. He just blew it, plain and simple, and went apeshit. However, I'd like to see him get a drug test now, just to be sure.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sorry. No caption. I just think these guys make way to much money to just play a game. They all need to grow the fuck up and set a decent example for the young kids that watch and admire them. Several yrs back I vowed that I would never spend my hard earned money to go see a major league baseball game ever or even watch it on TV. Not after the millionaire players were striking against the billionaire owners for more money and all the season ticket holders got corked in the ass with no refund. IMO all pro sports athletes are grossly overpaid. I'd like to see them all do what they do for minimum wage. They are playing games for crying out loud. Sorry. Just my rant for the day.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

Dude, that's the minors. They get like $125 and three ham sandwiches a week.

That was my thought - it's not the majors . . . now THOSE fuckers make too much.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My bad? Are we talking 1994 or 1995? Not sure. I don't remember the year for sure but I'm almost sure it was the majors. I have to say though that I really enjoy going to the minor league games here in my hometown. Lots of fun.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.