flygirl1

Weekend numbers

Humps/jumps/beer owed

:(/2/:D

Boyfriend's out of town so no humps but, made up for that in jumpsB|

I did a fun 6 way w/ video on saturday and a fun 4 way today. I brought beer for getting my pilots license last week. I know it's a different sport but, I thought it was worth celebrating. Plus these were my first pain free jumps since my surgery:)
Fly like a girl

Humps/jumps/beer owed

:(/2/:D

Boyfriend's out of town so no humps but, made up for that in jumpsB|

I did a fun 6 way w/ video on saturday and a fun 4 way today. I brought beer for getting my pilots license last week. I know it's a different sport but, I thought it was worth celebrating. Plus these were my first pain free jumps since my surgery:)

I believe 8 man jumped the velo 111 fucking awesome looks like an order will be placed
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

B|:6:0

Another fantastic All of the Above Boogie at Skydive Oregon ... had a blast doing some small RW, an inbred jump with some freeflyers, an actual freefly jump (thanks to JasonRose for dragging me out on that!), and a couple of cool RW jumps this morning. Great as always to see everyone at this boogie. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here are my stats:

0/8/1

0 = close call, but unfortunatelly no go. I was at a skydiving party with six very hot foreign men in a hot tub, but i didn't have the balls (or the alcohol intake) to make myself get in too since I didn't have a bathing suit. maybe next weekend. :)

8 = a great weekend. 4 saturday, 4 sunday. i'm now up to 45 jumps.

1 = i made the mistake of saying "well that was my first time leaving the plane last" and then i owed beer. next time i'll have to say "i've never done that before" and then they won't get me for the word "first". haha.

Four jumps. One attempted tracking dive, and three hop & pops. I tumbled out the door on the tracking dive, and never did catch up with the other two. Biffed a landing on the first H&P, and ended up with some wicked scrapes on my leg. The second one was much better, but I think I went out on the yellow light. I finally landed in the peas on the third...beer for that. :)

Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

0/4/0

4 AWESOME jumps this weekend.

Lauched a 9 way star out of a TWIN BO (yes it's possible)!!! VERY AWESOME!!!

Then 3 AWESOME wingsuit jumps, averaging a fall rate of 62 (which is good for me and my 10 WS jumps)!!!!!!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

1 wonderful de-stressing weekend:5:0

Work was a nightmare this week so it was nice to get away for the weekend. Even if the weather was icky on Saturday.

2 cessna jumps to start off the day when everyone else was asleep-one from 3,000 and the other from 7,500. It was gorgeous out so I did two hop and pops and played a bit under canopy. The other 3 jumps were from the otter-2 solo sitflys and 1 two-way sitfly where I was told my sit was "rock solid" Yipppee!!B|

Great weekend, unfortunately I now have to go return to the nightmare for the week[:/]

*daizey*

:)
2 very nice 9-way RW fun jumps everyone taking their time great skydives

1 demo into the Zephyrhills PAL footbal game
stand up landing on the 50 yard line with the ZPals flag
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

That's cool! Is that for kids? Did they ask you for your autograph?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:14:1

Awesome weekend!

4 tandem videos
3 night jumps (2 two ways and 1 solo)
2 AFF videos
2 freefly jumps
2 H&P
1 goof off jump for a friend's bday

Case of beer for another demo canopy. I don't think I've jumped my own canopy in 2 months now.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

"I miss my girl :(":6 (I think):0

the first weekend in over a month that I haven't seen Beth... :( but I get to see her next weekend... :)
so... about a month ago I went to Premier Skydiving in Fremont, MI with Beth on vacation and did one jump out of their very nice Cessna from 11.5k ft... It is a nice Cessna DZ with a beautiful view from altitude and a quality vibe... I wasn't around a computer for a couple of weekends so I figured I'd add it to this weekends numbers...

Yesterday I thik I did 5 jumps... :$ mostly with my camera on my head doing RW video (still need to get out with a few tandems to dial in that "spot")

Scott

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0 :(: 7 : 2

Jumps were 4 - 7 way RW jumps organized mostly by Lyle Presse. Had a great time and learned a bunch!

Beer owed for first time riding down with the plane (thanks to air traffic control diverting air traffic over the DZ). Riding the plane down is way scarier than a skydive!

Also got my B-license this weekend. I finally stopped being lazy and took the test B|

It was a good weekend :)

That's cool! Is that for kids? Did they ask you for your autograph?

yeah it was a charity demo for the kids I love how excited they get when we land there a funny thing though Marc Pearl came out to waatch the demo and he said the kids in the stands near him were chanting "hit the pole hit the pole" as we were landing:S
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!