kenz

britney's comeback!

um barf-o-rama

i only watched the first 5 minutes of the second airing of the mtv vma's because i read on a news clip on here how horrible britney's performance was so of course i had to see for myself...

i was seriously embarrassed to watch that - that was the most god-awful performance ever -

poor kids - they didn't ask for that - it's not their fault their mom is britney
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

how much Ex-Lax would I have to take before I give a shit?:P

Ditto. I had no interest in watching. I did do a cursory scan over the internet news report on her performance but didn't bother to watch the video clip.

She has always been white trailer trash, always will be, and no amount of money is gonna change that. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ditto. I had no interest in watching. I did do a cursory scan over the internet news report on her performance but didn't bother to watch the video clip.

She has always been white trailer trash, always will be, and no amount of money is gonna change that. :S

So, in essence, you're saying
You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl,right?:D

TO answer speedracers question:
At LEAST one serving.
My photos

My Videos

So, in essence, you're saying
You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl,right?:D

Not always. It depends on the girl. I've seen some get out and succeed and live a good life with their head on straight. Singer Jewel is one of them.

Britney is just one that can't get her mind out of the gutter. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I still think she is smokin' hot....but her performance was sad....she used to put up quite the performance.

Well in this photo from the show...

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070910/482/dc754484ddb44d329f15f8919cf550de&g=events/en/080707mtvvmas;_ylt=Ao6BZkK4FlK98pVagq_Zdp4nHL8C

...she seems to be mostly nekkid. I like that in a girl!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not always. It depends on the girl. I've seen some get out and succeed and live a good life with their head on straight. Singer Jewel is one of them.

Britney is just one that can't get her mind out of the gutter. :P

Isn't Jewel from Alaska? Their trailer parks must be different from the Continental US TP's, no?

Dont know where my preconception comes from but Alabama to Alaska I would say Alaska is classier.:S
My photos

My Videos

Isn't Jewel from Alaska? Their trailer parks must be different from the Continental US TP's, no?

Dont know where my preconception comes from but Alabama to Alaska I would say Alaska is classier.:S

After reviewing her Wikipedia entry, I was a little off. She was dirt poor for a time. Lived in her van while looking for small gigs to do. The house she grew up in had no indoor plumbing, just an outhouse. So, trailer trash she is not. Just humble and poor to begin with. So on that note, I stand corrected.

Jewel was born in Payson, Utah to Atz Kilcher, of Swiss-German origin, and Lenedra Carroll of Irish descent. She is the cousin of actress Q'Orianka Kilcher. She spent most of her young life in Homer, Alaska, living with her father. The home she grew up in did not have indoor plumbing; it had a simple outhouse instead. She and her father sometimes earned a living by singing in bars and taverns. It was from these experiences she learned to yodel, a quality demonstrated in many of her songs. Her father was a Mormon, but they stopped attending the church shortly before she turned eight. Yule Kilcher, her grandfather, was a state senator involved in drafting Alaska's constitution for its admission into a state from a territory in 1959

For a time, she was poverty-stricken and lived in her van while traveling about the country busking and doing small gigs.

I was pulling for Brit Brit but it was not good.

That doesn't sound right coming from a girl.:S

But she is definitely a MILF.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

..But she is definitely a MILF.

She HAS lost a lot of weight, hasn't she? Almost back to the shape that we all adored and loved...way back when.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I still think she is smokin' hot....but her performance was sad....she used to put up quite the performance.

Well in this photo from the show...

http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070910/482/dc754484ddb44d329f15f8919cf550de&g=events/en/080707mtvvmas;_ylt=Ao6BZkK4FlK98pVagq_Zdp4nHL8C

...she seems to be mostly nekkid. I like that in a girl!:)

Getting fairly chunky to show that much flesh on TV.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>

Hell no .... not even with yours, beer gogles, 2 paper bags (in case one falls off) and a lot on penicillin!!

You got THAT right. I wouldn't hit that. :S You don't know who she's been with!

um barf-o-rama

i only watched the first 5 minutes of the second airing of the mtv vma's because i read on a news clip on here how horrible britney's performance was so of course i had to see for myself...

i was seriously embarrassed to watch that - that was the most god-awful performance ever -

poor kids - they didn't ask for that - it's not their fault their mom is britney

It's like she forgot whatever little she knew . . . it also looks like lip sync (but that could be the rendering).
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

pretty sure it was a lip sync which happens a lot when performers actually dance - but what was her excuse?? :S
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1568788&vid=173440:S

edited to add - you'd still do her with those awful extensions?? they look like hair plugs - granted her face didn't look too bad

brit once was a beautiful girl - its just a shame

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

pretty sure it was a lip sync which happens a lot when performers actually dance dont know how to sing

Didn't Britney once get busted for lip-syncing on Saturday Night Live a few years back when the CD player started skipping?

:D

it is well known that she lip syncs more or lees all of the stage performances she has ever done.

That was just terrible though, she was stumbling around and looking like a trashy wannabe auditioning for American idols worst tryouts special or something.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store