ladyskydiver

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON....

:DB|:) Why you ask? Because you are reading a post from a future veterinarian. That's right! I've been accepted to the May 2008 class at Ross University. For 28 months, I will be living on the sunny isle of St. Kitts in the Caribbean. (It's a 1 hour flight from Puerto Rico.)

Once the 28 months have been completed, yours truly will be back in the lovely US for 1 year of rotations. After the rotations are completed and I pass my boards, I will start officially practicing medicine as a DVM (doctor of veterinary medicine).

*SCREAM* *HAPPY DANCE* *TEARS* (Not sure why I'm crying but....)

Can't stop grinning/smiling/crying/dancing,
Cora

P.S. Yeah....got off work not too long ago and am supposed to be sleeping so that I can work tonight. Ummm....think a glass or two of wine will help calm me down enough to sleep? :D:D:D:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:DB|:) Why you ask? Because you are reading a post from a future veterinarian. That's right! I've been accepted to the May 2008 class at Ross University. For 28 months, I will be living on the sunny isle of St. Kitts in the Caribbean. (It's a 1 hour flight from Puerto Rico.)

Once the 28 months have been completed, yours truly will be back in the lovely US for 1 year of rotations. After the rotations are completed and I pass my boards, I will start officially practicing medicine as a DVM (doctor of veterinary medicine).

*SCREAM* *HAPPY DANCE* *TEARS* (Not sure why I'm crying but....)

Can't stop grinning/smiling/crying/dancing,
Cora

P.S. Yeah....got off work not too long ago and am supposed to be sleeping so that I can work tonight. Ummm....think a glass or two of wine will help calm me down enough to sleep? :D:D:D:D

WTG girl - you SO deserve it . . .

Can we come visit?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:$ Thank you!

:D Of course...you just have to have all my meals ready for me when I come back to my place. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:$ Thank you!

:D Of course...you just have to have all my meals ready for me when I come back to my place. :D

I could be a real Cabana Boy?:D

Yes, Mistress.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Sweet!!! Congrats, Cora!

But what a horrible place to have to go to school. I'm sure you're going to hate it. :ph34r:

If she doesn't mind dodging the odd hurricane, she'll be just fine. :ph34r:

Congratulations Cora! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh, Cora, that's great news. I'm so happy for you! Now, make sure you protect that fair skin of yours from the sun!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

St' Kitts! Congrats! Super duper excited for you!

You know there are no men there right?:P

She said I could go if I made her food.:P