ladyskydiver

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON....

:$ Thank you!

But what a horrible place to have to go to school. I'm sure you're going to hate it. :ph34r:

:D Well....I've heard that I need to find a centipede rock once I get there or a cat that eats centipedes 'cause the suckers are huge! **shudder**
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Skysprite, Skootz, Cocheese, Tigra, Mamajumps, Popsjumper, Skydemon2, Bolas, DZDiva

:$ Thank you!

BillyVance -

If she doesn't mind dodging the odd hurricane, she'll be just fine.

:D I know the school has a list of emergency things you'll need, etc. So, hopefully, I won't see any bad ones while I'm there.

lisamariewillbe - :D Thank you. Ok...just for you...

"LM you were right" ;)

Skymama - Thank you! Oh...trust me...sunscreen in mass quantities is on the started list of things to take with me.

Diablopilot - bwahahahaha - There are men...just not sure if I'll have time to notice them. Which could make it quite interesting when I'm back in the states. :)

Sharimcm - Thank you, hon. I'm so happy to know that I'm even closer to my dream. It seemed like such a long haul when I first started and now...it's not too far away.

Hugs!! :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

What a great way to start the day!!! Cora, I'm ecstatic for you.:)
My cousin went to Med school on Grenada. I asked him how he could concentrate in such a beautiful place. He said it wasn't easy, but no one ever said Med school would be easy.

:$ Thanks, Chris!

:D Yeah...I'm definitely not expecting this time to be easy, but at least I'll have 7 weeks of down time per year to sight see/travel/veg. And, who says that I can't study on the beach? :):D

:$ Thanks, Remi!

:D Do you have any clue how many people are planning on stopping by? :D:D:D The dorm rooms are single so whomever will have to crash on the couch. I'd say floor as well but poisonous centipedes really don't sound like fun to get bit by. :D

:$ Thanks, Remi!

:D Do you have any clue how many people are planning on stopping by? :D:D:D The dorm rooms are single so whomever will have to crash on the couch. I'd say floor as well but poisonous centipedes really don't sound like fun to get bit by. :D

Can I share the bed since I was first to ask?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks, Jen! :)

I think they like them... I only got to talk to them when I was drunk off my ass on Bourbon Street so I can't say I remember the conversations too much. They did say the residents were hard on them... I think :|:P

I remember one of them saying they got a more well rounded education in New Orleans but that was because it was more hands on.

Jen
Arianna Frances