CSpenceFLY

Reguarding the Dublin Boogie

...errr, after that website we were looking at for the annual event in Dublin (oh, Mr. Newspaperman, I'm sorry, EAST Dublin), one jolly Englishman cannot say we have the monopoly in that area, neither on the rednecks nor on the ugly women.

Those pictures looked like Peanut was one of those Gremlins,and somebody tossed him into Lake Lanier - they just keep comin'!
Roll Tide Roll

Lee, it would only be a 13 mile tracking dive. From Alabama to THE FARM.

www.skydivethefarm.com

Nah i am thinking of cross country canopy 4.5 was easily done
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Sorry about the geographical error, I just think it would be huge if that could actually be pulled off. If for no other reason to stand in front of the dropzone sign of the IPC sans pants with ass akimbo and send that picture to the Dublin, Ga city council. I mean if that doesn't say "Fuck you we got something better", I just don't know what does.

Of course the weather can be dodgy that time of year, but screw it let the jackassery begin.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

As far as I can tell, all Alabama girls (term used loosely) are weird-assed druggies.

And DAMN I miss them!

BASE359

They DO provide good entertainment once in a while!
:)

We had a guy bring one in as his GF one weekend. They broke up in the middle of the next week. The next weekend, he brings another one.

By Monday, the first GF stole the second GF right out from under him.

'Bama girls...gotta love 'em.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry about the geographical error, I just think it would be huge if that could actually be pulled off. If for no other reason to stand in front of the dropzone sign of the IPC sans pants with ass akimbo and send that picture to the Dublin, Ga city council. I mean if that doesn't say "Fuck you we got something better", I just don't know what does.

Of course the weather can be dodgy that time of year, but screw it let the jackassery begin.

Having been to ireland in summer the weather was dodgy every day. But they do have some green grass
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Oh well.. I guess Dublin would rather be known for the Annual Redneck Games as their big tourist attraction of the year.:S
Now thats entertainment!!B|

The Redneck Games is a dry event? That's either blasphemy or bullshit. :|

I know that is bull....

That said people here are all for drinking (look at the number of liquor stores here). I hate that this has happened because I believe skydiving has added alot to the St Pats festival; however, the county sees it as a liability even though I was in the meeting with the airport authority when we first started this and we told them there would be alcohol. The response was to clean up the mess and keep it within moderation. I believe we have stayed within these guidelines.

Their loss. Our loss.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Spence,
I will go where the boogie, my friends and my skydiving family goes. And if you truly want a coordinated effort then delegate tasks. Form an ad hoc committee of folks that truly give a shit and just need to be assigned tasks with the understanding that it requires 100% follow-thru and commitment. You have plenty of capable, skilled and willing friends. Use us!!!!!:)

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'f I can LEAVE her I'll bring her back to ya Pops... She LIKES you.

As far as I can tell, all Alabama girls (term used loosely) are weird-assed druggies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And DAMN I miss them!

BASE359

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They DO provide good entertainment once in a while!

We had a guy bring one in as his GF one weekend. They broke up in the middle of the next week. The next weekend, he brings another one.

By Monday, the first GF stole the second GF right out from under him.

'Bama girls...gotta love 'em.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

The response was to clean up the mess and keep it within moderation. I believe we have stayed within these guidelines.

Hic, up,,,,,,, count me in with him. I swear I'm IN moderation.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

rumor has it that they actually Published my Letter. I am honestly shocked since the editor of the local paper has come out in such support of the County on this one.

Anyone got a link to it, I'd be interested to see how thwey edited it
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

OK. Jean fucked with the damn thing for 2 hours with no go. To much crap to down size.

I will say that of 5 letters NONE were edited!

Thanks go to..

Jean Rowland. Dexter GA.
Laurel Moreira. Statesboro GA.
Mark Cochran. Orlando Fla.
John Hall. Pell City Alabama.
John Wright. Marietta GA.

Don.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Those pictures looked like Peanut was one of those Gremlins,and somebody tossed him into Lake Lanier - they just keep comin'!

Before it gets to late, I want to take this opportunity to say,,, "I was not there"

That was a cute picture of me though wasn't it.

I had sent a note asking that if my letter were to be edited for brevity, that I be allowed to resubmit under whatever character length they required rather than have someone else cut. I have to thank them for the complete texts we submitted, but as I stated earlier, I'm afraid that it is being used more as a snobby sounding slam by the publisher against the Redneck Games rather than for its intended purpose.

I anxiously look for the responses. I just hate it that there are probably a lot of people over there who will be seriously insulted at my specific statements - deserved, but nevertheless quite pointed and callous, and not the true intended target.
Roll Tide Roll