Muenkel

I am scared shitless right now.

I wish everything works well for you. Take charge of your recovery throughout and challenge the doctors (especially in the pain management end) to really use their insight.

Take care.

Be well.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

This sounds horrible mate! Sorry to hear you are going through this. (and you and i dont even get along)

Keep in there, it may turn around for the better.

I wish you all the best and hope it all works out.

I am sad for you mate. This is the worst thing i have read in a long time because it is so real and sounds very scary.

You seem like a good guy so I am sure something good will come out of this for you, it may take a while but stick with it and be a wimp if you have to be.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm sorry to hear about all of your bad news, but you have to try and stay positive. I can not even comprehend what you're going through, but I can slightly understand. I just had to get tested for cancer since my parents both were just diagnosed with it, and that alone was terrifying. Today I finally got the call that I was clear.

Just know that so many people are thinking about you, and you can survive this!

all i have to say is you have WAY too much free time on your hands - HOWEVER - that was FANTASTIC - and chris is well worth the effort :)
i have to say that might be my favorite post to date

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

all i have to say is you have WAY too much free time on your hands

Yes.

- HOWEVER - that was FANTASTIC - and chris is well worth the effort :)

Not because curiousity beat you, but because you felt like you had to support the effort, right.:D

i have to say that might be my favorite post to date

I'm sure there are lots of good ones but this one is a unique one, even for me and all my weird posts..
My photos

My Videos

I would get a 2nd or even a 3rd opinion before having major brain surgery. This is not something that heals like a broken leg. You could end up a vegetable.

You have my sympathy, but what in God’s name are you doing to yourself to have so much head trama? Maybe a $20 helmet is the answer?

I just took a 3 hour nap and just clicked on all of JT's clickies. Holy Shit!:D:D:D

Now help me out here. Is there more than 1 eye in JT's avatar?:|

As for how I got all these concussions. Believe it or not, I've gotten them mostly due to the previous ones. My balance and perception is off which leads me to make mistakes. Pathetic, but true.

As for a helmet, that would just lead to helmet hair.:P

Is there more than 1 eye in JT's avatar?

No. Why?

OK, seriously - what someone said about not going through his alone is so very important. You're in the hands of highly trained professionals, so don't short-change yourself: make at least one of them a professional therapist whose focus will be to talk this out at length with you to help you deal with this emotionally. It really does help.

Hang in there, dude. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

(and you and i dont even get along)

I wouldn't say that is true. I'm not the type to hold grudges. I may have words with someone, but a week later...it's forgotten. It takes a hell of a lot to get on my bad side.

With that said, thanks for your post.

(and you and i dont even get along)

I wouldn't say that is true. I'm not the type to hold grudges. I may have words with someone, but a week later...it's forgotten. It takes a hell of a lot to get on my bad side.

With that said, thanks for your post.

Yea and even if you did hold grudges it would only be until you hit your head again, anyway.:D

I hope you know I'm just pokin fun to make light of a serious situation. Keep posting and don't worry if anyone thinks you're whining. Ain't no way we're gonna tell you...I mean accuse you of that.
My photos

My Videos

Chris,
I don't know you but I'll tell ya' what..I'm on your side, dude and I am pulling for you with all my hopes and prayers.

I have a good feeling that all will be well afterwards.

Here's to you:
:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Chris,

To echo what others have said, you're one tough meat puppet. I once spent one week in the ICU and the following week in a regular ward after cracking my skull in a head-first fall from 12ft onto concrete, so I have an idea of what you're enduring. I know, from interacting with you here, that you don't ever give up, so don't. You've got a huge base of support here, so don't hesitate to draw on it when you need it. We're all sending you all the positive energy we can muster.

Keeping you in my thoughts, my friend.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

the hardest walk is the one you have not yet taken, others have successfully been there before you

lean on your friends, cry when you need to, get as much information as possible, occupy your mind with something positive, picture the finish line and take the steps to get there
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.