cocheese

poochie died

Many of you know my parent's dog Poochie as she has been to many drop zones. Well, she got Kevorkianed a few days ago after about 15 good years of barking and begging for food. Fat little Westie she was.

Parent's didn't even tell me. I found out by voice mail after i called them to see how things are going.

Oh well. No more driving to Fla with her and taking her to drop zones on the way.

Go hug your dog if you have one.

Oh No!!!:( I'm so very sorry Jeff. Damn... Poochie was such a great dog and funny the way she waddled and brought so much joy. I wonder if Toby will notice that she's gone[:/] Did her demise have something to do with the cysts on her skin?

I get to see Kozzie this weekend and I'll make sure to hug and love on him extra tight. Our family pets are a blessing to our lives as they bring so much joy and unconditional love.

I have your mom's cell saved in my cell still...perhaps I'll give her a call.

Sorry to hear that Jeff.:( It's a hard thing to do to put down your dog, I had to do that for my 15 yr old best friend but as much as it hurt, she was hurting more and it was the right thing to do, but very hard thing to do none the less.

Go hug your dog if you have one.

Done.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

:(:(:(

I'm SO sad for you. I almost lost my baby (he comes to the dz all the time too) last Dec. and it was one of the longest nights of my life. I tell him all the time...."thank you for sticking around."

Big hugs sent your way.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

A Dog's Prayer - Beth Norman Harris

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world’s sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you are my god and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706