livendive

Congratulations JasonRose!

Jason made his 500th jump yesterday, and another of our guys, Johnny "Red Shoes" Gunn, made his 300th (and our DZO's daughter, Kara, made her 100th today). As you can tell by this picture, Jason and Johnny were pretty darned excited about hitting double zeros together...and it appears Jason is a catcher. :|

Edit to add: In all seriousness, it's been very cool to watch Jason progress. His skills and his attitude both exceed his jumps and time in sport.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yeah for progression of jumpers. Congrats Red Shoes, Rosie and Kara!!! Sorry I had to miss it. I hope to see all of you soon. Seattle is still really sucking. [:/]

blue skies and hugs,
Fleeps

If the weather forecast holds up, a bunch of us will be coming over to your side of the mountains this weekend. I'll see if I can find your favorite underwear! ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think Jason's feat was even more impressive considering he had to get 12 jumps in on Saturday to get there. I wonder what he offered Jordan to take his slot on that 182 load?

Congrats to all three of them - sorry I missed Kara's pieing.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Kara's pieing on sunday was classic as well......they actually carried her out of the hanger and her dad got to be one of the people who pied her........sorry that I missed Rosie's but was glad to see Kara's. Doc will be coming up on 400 so I may have to get creative.

Missed you this weekend again Vint! Sunday was gorgeous;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Kara's pieing on sunday was classic as well......they actually carried her out of the hanger and her dad got to be one of the people who pied her........sorry that I missed Rosie's but was glad to see Kara's. Doc will be coming up on 400 so I may have to get creative.

Missed you this weekend again Vint! Sunday was gorgeous;)

400 is NOT a pieable jump # (unless of course you and Heidi want to get naked in a shower and "surprise" me again););)

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Video has never been released so therefore it never happened:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

you never know what me and the other hotties at the DZ may do to get you next time.....and there will be a next time.....by the end of winter you will be close to 500 anyway:P:P:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Too bad you missed out on Kara's 100th and subsequent pieing...maybe one of these days you'll come out for an entire weekend! :P:D

Edit to add: Did you see all the captions for your picture in that other thread? :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

(drink Mountain Dew)

What other thread???

Missing Kara's jump really sucks if it wasn't for her, Erin and OJ I wouldn't ave made 500.

Love your packers but not the fudge packers.

I believe he is refferring to this one.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun