skinnyshrek

texas in 2 weeks

free beer. free food would be a bonus i guess..we tip good

Let me guess.... 25% of the bill of the free beer and free food? :P

hell no 50%

You don't believe in tipping.... but over tipping!! B| (we will fail to note that this is a percentage of ZERO)

OK we will just give her $20 and a free jump

We better see a menu first.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Free skydive or free "jump" :)?

Hence the menu request.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Free skydive or free "jump" :)?

Look at kate pimping out the local hoes. niiice
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Not real sure what your post means but what's wrong with Skydive Dallas. Granted it's about an hour or so north of Dallas. It's out in the middle of nowhere but it is one of the friendliest dz's around. Twin Otter and a Caravan. It's over 6 hours from me but I still get there at least once a month.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Not real sure what your post means but what's wrong with Skydive Dallas. Granted it's about an hour or so north of Dallas. It's out in the middle of nowhere but it is one of the friendliest dz's around. Twin Otter and a Caravan. It's over 6 hours from me but I still get there at least once a month.

I think that he has a problem with the fact that they accept skyride tickets.

I am sure it is a great dz, great people. I just won't support a dz that accepts skyride certificates. If that makes me a cunt then oh well. I didn't really have a problem with skyride until they stole a dead mans phone number. So any dz that is associated with skyscum is not a dz i want to frequent. Thats all, no disrespect to the local jumpers, they have a choice also

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If that makes me a cunt then oh well.

That ain't it. :ph34r:

Your just mad because i wouldnt put out at that prom we went to

Look at kate pimping out the local hoes. niiice

So... do I look like a Kate?

Skinny calls me Kate

Skyrad calls me Kate

I must just look like a Kate to the Brits.

I'm sorry, kate just seems more sexy than a karen that is all. How about we call you special K

Hell we are sittin in Texas right now....

Tempted to go out of the airport and look for big Texican Pickup Trucks and check the penis size of the drivers:ph34r:

u scare the shit out of most truck drivers but you really are a sweet women underneath all that exterior.

Its just a shame there hasnt been enough people to fly both planes all day at the same time in a few years:( Great DZ great piece of property, plenty of outs. just......................:( And of course I will be there next weekend for the first time in a while, but i hear by 2pm on sunday everyone is done jumping:(

ok bash on folks.............denial is a bitch

but love that dz anyway, yes skinny i will jump there, between the pilot and the ac operator they are the best in the country! not to mention my fathers last breath was there, of course before the current mgr.:(:(:(:(:(:(:( But I will trust the pilot and mechanic with all that I have, and even my life no questions asked.

Plus it's just a tandem mill operation..not really lots of fun jumpers.. two or three teams train there and tandem mill... that's about it...

Plus it's just a tandem mill operation..not really lots of fun jumpers.. two or three teams train there and tandem mill... that's about it...

It is not a tandem mill. I don't have any trouble finding people to jump with or getting on a load. At the most there are maybe 4 tandems on an Otter load. Get your fact straight before you talk shit.

I dont think Skinny was bashing the jumpers at all.

He is just one of many that are taking a stand and refusing to Jump at Skyride affiliated Dropzones.

The DZ may be one of the best in the world But the fact is they are a skyride affiliate. As general knowledge gets out about which DZ`s are part of the skyride network and wich ones are not, hopefully you will see more jumpers taking this stand.