normiss

How do YOU wash a pussy??

One rubber trash can full of sudsy water with cork on bottom. Add Cat and pull cork. When water is getting low enough for the cat to get a footing and jump out then refill can with a garden hose. Scrub and rinse cycles take care of themselves.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

so the kitty decided to play in the fireplace over the weekend - I fixed it to where that won't happen again....but how the hell do I wash the little shit without her tearing me apart?:S
Should I just take her to a groomer???

OK, this *one* time I'll repost for the newbie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUwpecMsFjU

:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

that's farging hilarious...

I'm just waiting to see if the animal lovers get in an uproar like they did the last time it was posted.[:/]

I think the automatic agitation is a nice feature, but I'm not sure if I would want to try to hold the cat afterward.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

are you serious man??!!!

It's a kitten, not a tiger. Kittens will take to water much easier than a full grown cat. So you don't have too much to worry about.

Make sure the water is just warm, not hot!!! Cats are already warmer than usual, so if it's too hot, it'll piss em off, maybe even hurt.

Don't let him see you fill the tub up. Then bring the cat in and slowly place in the water. Your problem will only come if the little one hates it and wants out. You'll have to find what works best for keeping the claws from digging into you.

For reals though, your stronger, so suck it up cupcake!!!:P

Skymama's #2 stalker -

Sponge bath. They don't mind if you use a wet cloth, and use the same action as a mama cat giving a kitten a bath.
Might take a few cycles, but works well, no cat trauma, no human blood lost.

Will make a sick cat feel better too.

BASE359
"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

If you're trying to clean a dirty pussy, you've got it backwards. You're supposed to start out by giving a tongue bath to a clean pussy, and finish by making a mess all over it.

Blues,
Dave

Mmmm... I think that you've got the right idea.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Put it in a burlap bag. (This is so the water can get to the cat) Tie the bag really tight. (Avoiding escape) Throw the bag as far from the shore as possible. (The use of a dock or boat is useful) Wait 15 minutes. (About the time it takes to drink a beer) Go back to the house and drink another beer or two.
http://home.comcast.net/~thefishwrapper

didn't even have to do that...she really trusts me (I know, she must be stoopid!)
it went pretty well...she was somewhat aprehensive, wasn't too happy about it...but she tolerated it.
I didn't want to torture her for very long though so she's not as clean as she needs to be. Damn soot is hard to get off of her.
I'll find a groomer....>:(
damnit

ehh...like a beauty salon for kitties....???

Close the shower doors and turn on the shower head....watch and enjoy.lol

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.