How do YOU wash a pussy??

Left

to

Right . . .
Left

to

Right . . .

Left . . . right . . .
Left right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left rightLeft right left right

Then you are done.:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Since you asked...

I put on my bikini, get in a tub, and place the little angel in my lap and proceed.

For some reason they both stay more calm this way--especially Zoe'. Sabre lets me do anything I want regardless, but he also prefers when I'm in the tub with him.:):P

I don't know if you have a bikini, but maybe you could borrow one?

Works for me.:)

(P.S. Use a baby shampoo (no tears). Most importantly--dry kitty REALLY well. If you can, blow dry on low from a distance.)

Edit: Why the hell did I capitalize that???

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Why do you need a bikini? Are you shy about your pussy seeing your pussy?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Since you asked...

I put on my bikini, get in a tub, and place the little angel in my lap and proceed.

For some reason they both stay more calm this way--especially Zoe'. Sabre lets me do anything I want regardless, but he also prefers when I'm in the tub with him.:):P

I don't know if you have a bikini, but maybe you could borrow one?

Works for me.:)

(P.S. Use a Baby Shampoo (no tears). Most importantly--dry kitty REALLY well. If you can, blow dry on low from a distance.)

There needs to be video proof of this. . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Kitchen sink
2 people
1 extra cat
1 dog

Fill sink with water

1 person holds cat down in water
1 person washes cat that's in the water

1 cat sits at your feet wondering why the cat in the sink is yowling
1 dog sits at your feet wondering why the cat in the sink is yowling

At least that's how it happens in my house

:)

'Shell

:D

I don't know. Probably the same reason I don't like my dog (or cats) watching me have sex.[:/]

:$:D:P

I just don't want to be naked in the tub with an animal. Is that so weird?

No, I can kind of relate - one of my little kittens has decided that he likes to put his feet up on the toilet seat while I'm in the process of using it. I can't decide whether I'm creeped out or amused or a little bit of both. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Since you asked...

Am I the only one thinking this sounds like the way I'd like to be cleaned?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Why is it every time I see one of these threads, I hope for the best, but then find out it is about felines, and I am allergic to felines!![:/][:/]:o:o

doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Its a two person job at my house.

1. Fill the bathtub with 3-4" of water.
2. Chase and grab the desired cat.
2 1/2. Close bathroom door to trap a get away soaking wet cat
3. Hold by midsection and force into water feet down.
4. Push cat down into water and use plastic cup to water down your cat.
5. Soap and scrub
6. Plastic cup to rinse.
7. Let go and laugh.
8. Grab a towel and dry cat.
9. Laugh at cats cleaning themselves and each other for the next 4 hours because you made them "dirty"
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Did you know that there is no such thing as wore out pussy? you can't wear out something that oils itself. I had a friend tell me that his girlfriends pussy was to used. I told him it's only used til you get deeper than the used portion.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.