turtlespeed

Whatchadoin' this weekend?

My daughter and I are walking in a Christmas parade with some others in my group of Central Michigan Search and Rescue...
And sometime or toher this weekend, going to big book/music/store in Grand Rapids to search out David Gilmour CD "On An Island" - I can not find that awesome CD in this little hometown of mine [:/]!

You do realise that this is still November and not quite Thanksgiving, right?

UPDATE:

I now have two tickets spoken for!

I still have 2 - 40 YD Line tickets for the Dallas Skins game to get rid of . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah.
I know, but I don't schedule these things.
We got scheduled in for about 3 of these "holiday" parades... gotta jump start the small town shopping with a parade of sorts, and a lighting of the "townsquare" as it were of the Christmas tree.
Seems kinda premature to me, too, but hey, thats ok, I guess.

we're going to big book/music/store in Grand Rapids to search out David Gilmour CD "On An Island" - I can not find that awesome CD in this little hometown of mine [:/]!

Is David Gilmour one of the singers from Pink Floyd? It just sounds familiar. If you can't find it in your town, Amazon.com is your best bet.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

me... hockey, and karaoke on friday OR... i might be going to this learning to table dance type place and karaoke...

Saturday i have soccer at 1PM, so probably will go for a hike after that, perhaps go to a bar with some friends

Sunday, i'm hoping to go ski!!!!!! Although it's just manmade snow, but it's still okay... and the "good" slopes aren't open, but i'm not good, so it's okay by me :-)

okay plans have changed!!! (ya, i know...i just posted this yesterday)

Going to dinner with some friends on Friday, THEN karaoke (Any song requests from anyone?)

Saturday AM, going for a short hike, Soccer at 1PM, then going to one of my best friend's houses for evening in... Watch movies, plan our trip to Hawaii!!!

Sunday... still hoping to go ski!!!! :):D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

My daughter and I are walking in a Christmas parade with some others in my group of Central Michigan Search and Rescue...
And sometime or toher this weekend, going to big book/music/store in Grand Rapids to search out David Gilmour CD "On An Island" - I can not find that awesome CD in this little hometown of mine [:/]!

You do realise that this is still November and not quite Thanksgiving, right?

UPDATE:

I now have two tickets spoken for!

I still have 2 - 40 YD Line tickets for the Dallas Skins game to get rid of . . .

Please please stop posting that info. Its killing me. And to think i would be heading to the airport right now.
Just a quick message to all my good friends out there. If you are going to die, would you please be considerate and not do it during the football season, especially when i have awesome seats. :D Also, i am restricted to only shooting 2 memorial dives per year. My quota is up for 2007. See you all this week-end
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

me... hockey, and karaoke on friday OR... i might be going to this learning to table dance type place and karaoke...

Saturday i have soccer at 1PM, so probably will go for a hike after that, perhaps go to a bar with some friends

Sunday, i'm hoping to go ski!!!!!! Although it's just manmade snow, but it's still okay... and the "good" slopes aren't open, but i'm not good, so it's okay by me :-)

okay plans have changed!!! (ya, i know...i just posted this yesterday)

Going to dinner with some friends on Friday, THEN karaoke (Any song requests from anyone?)

Saturday AM, going for a short hike, Soccer at 1PM, then going to one of my best friend's houses for evening in... Watch movies, plan our trip to Hawaii!!!

Sunday... still hoping to go ski!!!! :):D

Okay plans changed AGAIN (yes i know i just updated this earlier today...)

Friday night, I'm going to be playing as a sub in the CURLING league (it's fun and tons of opportunities of me breaking my back while running on the ice in sneakers), then karaoke...

Saturday and sunday are still the same though :DB|:)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Just got back from a long weekend in Vegas yesterday, going on vacation now until the 4th of December.B|

:D:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Just got back from a long weekend in Vegas yesterday, going on vacation now until the 4th of December.B|

:D:D

No, it's just razor bumps... I swear!:$:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I did jump 900. Was supposed to be an 8 way, but low clouds turned it into a 2 way short freefall hop n'pop.

Thanks to:
SkinnyShrek for loaning me the rig.
BillyVance for doing the organizing (we'll have to do that jump.)
Big Eric for filming (Sorry you didn't get the zoodive carnage I promised.)
Tlmiracle for actually being on the jump (and having such fun shed didn't want to leave.) :P

Kitty, PscyhcoBob, 2fat2fly, Shmali, and Pyke for planning to be on the jump. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I did jump 900. Was supposed to be an 8 way, but low clouds turned it into a 2 way short freefall hop n'pop.

Thanks to:
SkinnyShrek for loaning me the rig.
BillyVance for doing the organizing (we'll have to do that jump.)
Big Eric for filming (Sorry you didn't get the zoodive carnage I promised.)
Tlmiracle for actually being on the jump (and having such fun shed didn't want to leave.) :P

Kitty, PscyhcoBob, 2fat2fly, Shmali, and Pyke for planning to be on the jump. :)

Bolas, glad to see that you got back in the air....and Congrats on # 900!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!