Dumpster

Post your Girlfriend!!

and she has ink too!

Once you get down to the ink, that's taking "rubbing one out" to the extreme!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

WTF - Here we go. Her Name is Michelle, and we've been dating for about 9 months now, and it's going well. She doesn't care to much for jumping, but I've made it clear early on that this is what I do and that is what she can expect if we wants to be with me.
=========Shaun ==========

WTF - Here we go. Her Name is Michelle, and we've been dating for about 9 months now, and it's going well. She doesn't care to much for jumping, but I've made it clear early on that this is what I do and that is what she can expect if we wants to be with me.

Not bad... now where's the AFTER picture? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NSFW. You guys know you're jealous...

B|

I can't tell you how many times I have been to that Hooters. And the Brandon Ale House . . .

It's not that I can't count that high - I just don't recall it all after . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She's two timing ya, I saw her with Pops Jumper! :o

Naw that bitch is all old an wrinkly - they have some ties to relation WAY back - but like back when the tree split and apes and man were separated.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I posted something like that in similar thread awhile back, but I've since found someone who puts up with me. Of course both of these pictures would also work for me in the "post yourself" thread and the "post your S&TA" thread, but thankfully not the "post your mom" or "post your seeester" threads. :D

Oddly enough, you might know the photographer who took these. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

My girlfriends

it's a goofy pic, but a good day

The middle one looks like a guy, good job she's wearing a fullface lid;):ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She's two timing ya, I saw her with Pops Jumper! :o

Naw that bitch is all old an wrinkly - they have some ties to relation WAY back - but like back when the tree split and apes and man were separated.

Sorry, Turtle. Your last reach-around, you didn't use lube. I had to find something softer and more skilled.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239