mccallj

Girls arm hair

This girl that sits next to me in my history class has as much arm hair as I do, its freakin gross. Why do some girls not shave their arms, its just weird lookin.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

This girl that sits next to me in my history class has as much arm hair as I do, its freakin gross. Why do some girls not shave their arms, its just weird lookin.

Are you sure it wasn't skypapa? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nice to see such a wonderful comment from a person who is so obviously perfect looking. :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Nice to see such a wonderful comment from a person who is so obviously perfect looking. :S

I'd shave your arm hair for you, baby.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Obviously it doesn't bother her, so don't be so hung up on it. Get to know her, she might have a great personality and could be a new friend.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Maybe she doesn't care what you or anyone thinks. Maybe your opinion means nothing to her. Maybe she's comfortable being who she is without changing herself to fit someone else's ideal.

Maybe because shaving would make it much worse and she's smart enough to know that and not willing to wax or laser it off.

Why is there such adversity to normal body hair amongst the men and women of this country?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Why is there such adversity to normal body hair amongst the men and women of this country?

Personally, I think body hair is kind of masculine and I wouldn't want my woman to be more "masculine" than me. Plus I hate getting it stuck in my teeth or in the back of my mouth. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why do some guys shave their chests? It's unmasculine. I mean, come on! David Hasselhoff never shaved his chest! What's wrong with sporting the fur coat???:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Personally, I think body hair is kind of masculine and I wouldn't want my woman to be more "masculine" than me.

Blues,
Dave

Using that logic, a woman with ANY arm hair would be more masculine than you.:o:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

>Why do some girls not shave their arms . . .

Because they hate you. Be sure to shun any woman who does not shave where you like them to shave; they're doing it just to spite you! Only possible explanation.

Its that its really long and stringy, it looks like back hair. and its just on her arms below her elbow. its freaky. damn, the ladies in here are touchy.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

At first I thought you were referring to her not shaving her armpit and I have to agree, it is kinda gross. Of course, everybody is entitled to groom or not to groom any of their body part, but that's just my opinion. As for hair on her arm...seriously, that's just way too much maintenance. Can you imagine how itchy it would be for her during regrowth? And the stubbles..?? No fun. [:/]

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

the ladies in here are touchy.

No.... we're just annoyed by the every increasing demands and insinuations that we aren't good enough as we are....
"pluck your eyebrows"
"shave your underarms"
"shave your legs"
"shave...."

and now "shave your arms"?!

It's just good that there are so many guys out there worth all that effort and maintenance. :S

No.... we're just annoyed by the every increasing demands and insinuations that we aren't good enough as we are....
"pluck your eyebrows"
"shave your underarms"
"shave your legs"
"shave...."

and now "shave your arms"?!

It's just good that there are so many guys out there worth all that effort and maintenance.

I agree completely....I think many women in the world would agree with that statement. And men wonder why we have such poor body images. It's because many hold us to such high standards.

I agree completely....I think many women in the world would agree with that statement. And men wonder why we have such poor body images. It's because many hold us to such high standards.

I dont think that they hold you (collectively) to a HIGH standard. Just an un-natural standard.
more women need to NOT conform, although it's pushed by mass media, (generally run by males) you are in a position to rebel against it.
Stand up and dont do it, I wont have an issue with it, nor will many many other men. those who do will either get used to it or become serial masturbaters;):ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?