livendive

Another request for a do-over...

I pray it isn't what I think this is.

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. ---Helen Keller

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I love posting on here

I hate posting on here

I have made so many friends on DizzyDotCom

I have LOST so many friends on DizzyDotCom

we really do need a crying icon.[:/][:/]:(

Somtimes I think about quitting the whole online thing, because I'd rather not really care when most people die. But there are some whom the pleasure of knowing far surpasses the pain of their death, and would at even twice the price. Lee was one of those. I only got to spend a couple of weekends hanging out with him in real life, but we talked on the phone all the time about life and other oddities. What Ben said in the other thread fits to a T. [:/]

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Somtimes I think about quitting the whole online thing, because I'd rather not really care when most people die. But there are some whom the pleasure of knowing far surpasses the pain of their death, and would at even twice the price.

This is a perfect statement. Having the chance to know and care or love someone, is far more powerful than grieving them.