iluvtofly

quick, easy, LEGAL ways to make some money

So I've made the decision today that I want to move. I have no family and really no close friends in the area. Only problem is I have a whole $8 in savings. I'm hoping to be moved within the next year. I've narrowed my choices of where I want to move down to 2. Either one will require more then $8 to move there. I love my job but it doesn't exactly bring in the cash. Is there something I could do on the side to make some quick easy money?

She said legal... :ph34r: You are going to have to ask her to pose for *pictures* to keep it on the up and up. ;)

I don't know if I have an anwser, but I am finding myself in the same situation.

I am making some good money working in public accounting but come next year I am going to be strapped. My fed withholding is going to increase about 400 bucks a paycheck, my student loan repayment is going to start at about 600 bucks a month.

I am going to have to get a second job otherwise I am going to start missing payments some where. Since I work a salary job the only thing I can think of is delivering for one of the local college food places. Nothing else really fits into my schedule, but I have to do something. :S

Good luck with your journey!! :D

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I thought of that but my work schedule is really screwy. I work for an ambulance company so it's not exactly a 9 to 5 type deal. That's where the real problem comes in. I never know what my schedule is going to be like week to week. And as a full-time employee I'm not allowed to put in availability to ask for nights off or stuff like that.

I thought of that but my work schedule is really screwy. I work for an ambulance company so it's not exactly a 9 to 5 type deal. That's where the real problem comes in. I never know what my schedule is going to be like week to week. And as a full-time employee I'm not allowed to put in availability to ask for nights off or stuff like that.

get a new job

You could always make a claim that you intend to do something outrageous that requires a huge amount of cash and you're just months away from doing it but require sponsors. You're almost certain to get national, maybe international, attention and maybe a sport drink will fund you for this "fund raising" portion of your attempt even if you never plan on actually doing it just so they can get their name on TV.

If somebody actually decided to fund the outrageous stunt, you could always delay the stunt until conditions make it unverifiable and maybe you can just fake the results.

I mean . . . it's worked before.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I do online tutoring (through www.tutor.com, but there are several companies that work similarly) for extra cash. I can schedule my hours weekly so I can get more hours on light weeks and fewer or none if I'm really busy. Doesn't pay great, I think I get around $11/hr, but it's super convenient and keeps my brain from turning to mush.

I could do with someone in the States working part-time/casual for the Karnage Krew helping manage our gear sales in the states. Means i could sleep during my night times here in Australia instead of staying up until all my US customers emails start coming in at 2am.

Fair money to be made and all above board.
Have sent you a PM.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store