gonzalesna

How many dz.commers have you met?

I would estimate that I've met somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 people from DZ.com. Hitting a few big boogies will do that to you. The problem is trying to remember the boogies/parties after meeting all those DZ.commers.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I would estimate that I've met somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 people from DZ.com. Hitting a few big boogies will do that to you. The problem is trying to remember the boogies/parties after meeting all those DZ.commers.:P

I always thought the problem was obtaining the incriminating video and photos from the evening activities.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I always thought the problem was obtaining the incriminating video and photos from the evening activities.:D

That is why my camera batteries are always dead. :D

I've probably met almost 100. B|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just because you met Skymonkey1 at Aviators bar doesn't mean your liver is scarred, it just means there is a really good chance of it! :ph34r:

Total count between my Perris trips, Ranch trips, WFFC trips and the FL trips? Too many to count but well over 150-200. At one point I had met all the US based mods and ex-mods face to face. Only ones that I haven't right now is DSE and TomAellio. Its great bumping into so many people as I'm out traveling, I always have someone to jump with. :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

That is why my camera batteries are always dead. :D

I've probably met almost 100. B|

no, your batteries are always dead because you're snap happy and you never take the batteries out like i told you to. Leaving 'em in there drains 'em.:P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've met 18 or so I think...

I ran out of fingers, so I had to guess.:P

had to do it.:D

It's like the jump numbers thread... 7 years is ample time to get an update.:P Screw you for judging me!:P:D:D

That is why my camera batteries are always dead.

Carry extra batteries.........:)

Somehow, I always end up buying her more... along with jack daniels:D

No fucking clue. A shit ton.:D

Does a shit ton vary from a standard ton? Should shit ton be hyphonized? Do these pants make my ass look big?:D

.. 7 years is ample time to get an update.:P Screw you for judging me!:P:D:D

LOL. but in those 7 years I haven't met anyone else that matters. :D:D

You have... we just have a way of forgetting such things. :D:D:D:D

Seeing that a fellow dizzy.commer has acused me of being a boogie whore, I'd have to say I've met quite a few of ya'all. Between LP x3, AOTA x2, American x3, Byron x3, DZ.com Memeorial(Perris), Eloy Holiday x3, Dublin, SDA Halloween, F&D x2, SSD Run from the Border, Hollister Mayhem, WestCoast Wingsuit weekends x?, and that is in just 3 years.

I guess sdctlc is right. I am a boogie whore.:)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity