gonzalesna

How many dz.commers have you met?

He was the one who decribed the commercial to you? I dont buy it. I smell old people on your post.

No, that's the smell of me after getting off a 24 hour duty.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

About 8 so far. Obviously, there'll be a lot more once I actually start traveling & jumping...

Edited to add: the latter part is gonna take a minute.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Okay, seriously, how would that even be POSSIBLE that they might not know??

Is that a trick question?:PIf I had a screen name that was different than my real name and introduced myself by my real name, the person may never know who I am on here.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Probably 12 from here in Washington state & Canada...I'm thinking 8 in Texas...and probably 20 in my trips to California (and they were either from California or made it there some how, some way whilest I was in the area...)

I guess that puts it at about 40.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well I just looked and 136 of ya showed up for SF 06, so hopefully I met most of you. With all the other travels im sure there are more..Can I remember all the folks especially with two names?? LOL A lot of great people out there!

You really do have too much time on your hands. Maybe if you stop doing shit like this and get to work you could let us know about Skyfest '08.

As for me, I have no idea how many DZ.comers I have met. Someone start a list if you have met me.

I have only met a few and am very fortunate to have met the ones I have. I look forward to meeting so many more in the months to come.. :)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

maybe about a dozen or so, almost all very nice and friendly. Some way smarter than they let on, here;). Some way quieter then they are on here.:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well I just looked and 136 of ya showed up for SF 06, so hopefully I met most of you. With all the other travels im sure there are more..Can I remember all the folks especially with two names?? LOL A lot of great people out there!

You really do have too much time on your hands. Maybe if you stop doing shit like this and get to work you could let us know about Skyfest '08.

As for me, I have no idea how many DZ.comers I have met. Someone start a list if you have met me.

That info was from my registration survey forms, now on an excell spreadsheet.
Actually Ive made a decision just waiting on some other numbers to come back and I will announce. Are you gonna show?

Maybe we can do a DZ.com night, of course there may be allot of Spaniards there too. I have no idea what Im talking about.;):S:S:S

I have only met a few and am very fortunate to have met the ones I have. I look forward to meeting so many more in the months to come.. :)

You'll be meeting me next month... Along with Walt and LisaH. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

She won't stand us up. She's my nekkid jump photographer and warm towel holder. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

She won't stand us up. She's my nekkid jump photographer and warm towel holder. :D
When is that trip? I was thinking of trying to make it up that way to meet you all!