gonzalesna

How many dz.commers have you met?

Seeing that a fellow dizzy.commer has acused me of being a boogie whore, I'd have to say I've met quite a few of ya'all. Between LP x3, AOTA x2, American x3, Byron x3, DZ.com Memeorial(Perris), Eloy Holiday x3, Dublin, SDA Halloween, F&D x2, SSD Run from the Border, Hollister Mayhem, WestCoast Wingsuit weekends x?, and that is in just 3 years.

I guess sdctlc is right. I am a boogie whore.:)

I'll be supportive if you desire to change.:)
You just give me the money you would've used to go to boogies and I'll do the jumping for you.B|:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You have...

I have what? My memory isn't as used as it good to be.

You started saying something about ghonno-herpa-cyphil-itis...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yes, they do make your ass look huge.

It means I can't even begin to estimate.

I mean, here's an example, and this is just two boogies. And between these two photos there's probably 80 people, and as far as I can remember only three people overlap in these two photos. Neither of which was an "official DZ.com" event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/2118259197/in/set-72157603486252647/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/46823566/in/set-1021826/

And let's see ... I've gone to three DZ.com holiday boogies at Eloy and never taken a group photo. One DZ.com memorial day boogie at Perris. No photo evidence. Probably 20 people have walked up to me at various dropzones and said they read my posts and when I ask them their screen name they tell me but say "oh, but I've only posted twice." :D Yet they still count as dz.commers.

I go to Lost Prairie every year, which is kinda the unofficial West Coast/Canada/Skydive Orange DZ.com boogie.

I practically lived in Atlanta for half of 2006. Everyone knows Atlanta breeds DZ.com postwhores. Something in the water there.

Shall I go on? Or do you want me to make up an exact number, say 543.64?:ph34r:

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yes, now I remember. They told me jumping jacks would cure it.

Ok, I gotta tell ya...

That wasn't actually a doctor... we just thought it'd be hillarious to watch you do it.:$ I'm sorry... you're gonna die in about 2 hours.:P At least you made us laugh though, right?:P:D:D

Yes, they do make your ass look huge.

I mean I can't even begin to estimate.

*Sigh*:(

Back to diet pills and Bulimia.:P

...but it has to work. With each jumping jack I do the ooze comes out.

Gravity.:| Being a skydiver and all, I thought you'd be familiar with it...:P

Dude, I fall to earth because I want to. The ability to Fly makes skydiving seem so boring.

Ooooh, will you use your secret powers (that apparently aren't so secret anymore) to land a wingsuit???:o

at least you used a nice even number.:P

Well, I'm not sure how to count people like lcj. I figure if you're still running around in the modified tandem harness sucking on formula you can't quite count as a full person yet. But as the child of two dz.commers you ought to count for something.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Three that I know of, but I don't know if two of them know who I am here. I am hoping to meet a whole bunch more before summer is over.

Stalking again, are we?:P:D

Lost count

GAWD aint that the truth.... between travelling a lot.. meeting them... well at least the ones who will actually say they are on DIZZY DOT COM in the first place.

I know I have given Amazon hugs to well over 200.... I have lots more if people would just say hi... at boogies etc....

Then again I seem to skeer some people.. oh well not my problem;)

Well, I'm not sure how to count people like lcj. I figure if you're still running around in the modified tandem harness sucking on formula you can't quite count as a full person yet. But as the child of two dz.commers you ought to count for something.

What kind of formula? Jack and coke? Irish Carbomb?

I dont want to give the secret away but Jeb learned everything he knows from me; all 28 words of it.

My, how your vocabulary has grown!:o:):P

WOO HOO! 8:45 in the morning here and my post is already on fire! Who knew I could get a repost that popular this early in the morning?!?:D:D:D

I dont want to give the secret away but Jeb learned everything he knows from me; all 28 words of it.

I'm older than that. I used RIF (reading is fundamental)
My photos

My Videos

I'm older than that. I used RIF (reading is fundamental)

is that the "draw pictures in the mud with sticks" method?:P

So many that I simply apologize when they ask "Are you diablopilot?"

:|:D:DB|

(Psst... that's when you say no, I'm (fill in the blank here)... THAT'S diablopilot (pointing to someone you don't like):D