slotperfect

For All You Car Buffs

I've seen the full list somewhere, its insane. He has some really cool stuff in there. If you want to see something really crazy, look for the pictures on some of the princes in Dubai's garages.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I'll give him points for having a 1958 Saab 2-stroke. My first car was a 1966 Saab 2-stroke pretty much like his.

Points deducted for not having at least one Studebaker. I mean, c'mon... he should have a 1953 Starliner in there.

I know i would. :-)

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

Points deducted for not having at least one Studebaker.

When I was a kid, my next door neighbor owned a studebaker. He always parked it in the street along the curb. One night, some dipshit with a big ass pickup hit the rear of it sending it up onto my lawn. The shithead took off. The studebaker only had a slight dent in the rear bumper. Those were some kickass cars.

Leno's garage is right around the corner from where I used to spend a lot of time when working at Burbank Airport. It was not at all unusual to see him tooling around on any of the cars or bikes in his collection. From time to time he is seen at the fly-in at Santa Paula airport where antique airplanes and cars are shown on the first Sunday of the month. He is very approachable and loves to talk about his cars and bikes. He returns waves on the road too. Always a treat to see him out on the road. I'd have to say he is as unpretentious as he appears on the videos.

jon