Unstable

New Semester - Post your Schedule!

In good DZ.com tradition, at the start of the Semester let's hear from all the College, Graduate, Community College, and any other students. What is your semester looking like - will you have time to jump?

Here is my Schedule. I'm a Junior in Industrial Engineering.

1. Engineering Physics II. (Weed out class that I've put off)
2.Operations Research II (Hard one, but really useful
3. Stats for Engineers & Scientists II (I like stats)
4. Management concepts (Seems easy enough)
5. Orchestra

Should be a relatively do-able semester. I'll have a lot of homework, but I should stay busy with jumping, instructing and rigging without a problem.

So - students, what classes are you all taking?
=========Shaun ==========

Modern Asian Civ (History)
Modern Western Civ (History)
Human Geography
Intro to Womens Studies
Walking

It's not the schedule I really wanted. The California History class that I was really looking forward to got canceled and the digital photography class that I don't need but really wanted to take conflicted with one of the other history classes. [:/] But it should be a fun semester regardless - and much less stressful than the last one was!

Econometrics
Intermediate Macroeconomics
Advertising Management
Personal Selling
Marketing Research

With work and classes I should be pretty busy, but I kept my whole wednesday afternoon open. That's when my DZ had "swoopers paradise" (cheaper hop 'n pops) last year. Now I just gotta save up some money to keep jumping my ass off this upcoming season.

Well.. This semester, I am going to two different schools:

University of South Florida

Methods of Chemical Investigations (Last chemistry
course in my wonderful chemistry degree)
Under Graduate Research (Trying to make compounds that store Hydrogen)
Human Anatomy I (The instructor is sooo easy)
Human Anatomy Lab I (same instructor..)
Introduction to Childhood Lit. (Stupid exit course)
Equity In School/Workplace. (All I know about this class is that it's another exit course)

---------------------------------------------------

At Florida Medical Trainng Inst. I am taking a paramedic class..

By the way, I tutor Math, Chemistry, and Physics. So for those of you, beloved skydivers, who need help with those subject, just let me know and I will be happy to answer all your questions
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

In good DZ.com tradition, at the start of the Semester let's hear from all the College, Graduate, Community College, and any other students. What is your semester looking like - will you have time to jump?

How about a teacher's schedule? Are you discriminating against us?

I am teaching two sections of beginning algebra, college algebra, pre-calculus, and Calc II, along with taking 7 credits myself, including playing with the college jazz band.

But, I do plan on finding as much time as possible to jump. There are priorities in life.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Organic II (just for fun)
Calc I
Macro Econ
Stat

Should be an easy enough semester. Awesome schedule. I start Monday's at 1pm and I finish Thursday at 12.30pm. Perfect for jumping now I just need the money to pay for it...

Additional to that stuff I tutor 8 hours and I have to do a bunch of College applications.

Well, my semester starts in May but here it is:

• Intro to Veterinary Medicine
  • Microscopic Anatomy and embryology
  • Gross anatomy I
  • Physiology I
  • Animal Nutrition

An "easy" first semester graduate classes with only 17 credits. B|
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Are you in vet School? My ex's 4 roommates were all Vet students, and I studied with them all the time. It seemed to get hard for them in year 3 when they started rotations, and had to be on call at all ours of the night. What school do you go to?
    =========Shaun ==========

I'm taking Sociology I and PhotographyI.At first I was also taking Business and Public Speaking (Speech1115) but not enough people signed up for the class so it was dropped and all the other classes were full,so I have to just get a refund and take it next semester.:SBut,including the speech class I only need 6 classes to graduate.B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."