Beverly

Guys! I need your help!! It will literally take 30 seconds of your time.

As you know / or maybe not, I have been the supportive spouse to a muso and there is an opportunity for them to get to play to a syndicated audience in 4 different cities, but we need your votes to keep them in the top 5!

Please can you go to:
http://www.designyourpersonallife.com/za/

click on Kyle Lindsay and remember to rate them (a 5 star of course) and then reply to the mail you receive from them.

It does not cost you anything, but R10 get's donated to a very worthy cause in SA for every vote received. So it is a good incentive!

Much appreciated, hugs and kisses!!

Bev

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

:-)

He is a musician. Quit his current job to follow a dream.
He is coming up for his 100th jump soon, so I will post nudie pics too!

R10 equates to about $1.40 if that makes any sense.

You can go on the site and vote for any band you like. You can vote as many times as you like but only once for each band. You can listen to all of them on this site.

If you don't think it is ethical to help a friend, I won't force you. It is mearly a favour. (Yes, that is how we spell it is SA)

Thanks so much
Bev

:-)

He is a musician. Quit his current job to follow a dream.
He is coming up for his 100th jump soon, so I will post nudie pics too!

R10 equates to about $1.40 if that makes any sense.

You can go on the site and vote for any band you like. You can vote as many times as you like but only once for each band. You can listen to all of them on this site.

If you don't think it is ethical to help a friend, I won't force you. It is mearly a favour. (Yes, that is how we spell it is SA)

Thanks so much
Bev

hey you got him jumping :ph34r: I voted, more than once:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thank you honey! I can always count on you!

If you want to multiple vote, you need to use different mail addresses! ;)

Please remember to click on the link of the mail you receive from them.

:P You missed my 100th, but I will post some nudie one's of him if it makes you feel better.

They are doing really well in the polls, so if you have not voted you still can to keep them in the top 5.

:P

Just received this Email, which, I assume, I received for voting in large part because of this thread. Scam? Anyone in SA want them? Have not replied but I will if you want me to mail or Email these to you:

Thank you for voting for your favourite band in HP's Design your Personal Life competition. We're delighted to inform you that you have won 2 tickets to attend the final evening.

Join HP as our five finalist bands get their chance to rock the stage and compete against winners in 3 other countries. 5FM’s DJ Koula will MC the star-studded event, and the winning bands’ performances will be followed by The Parlotones, Goldfish and local DJ Roger Goode

Be sure not to miss out on this awesome experience and showcase of upcoming South African talent.

The following terms and conditions apply

Two tickets have been allocated for you and a partner
Tickets include entrance to the event and 4 free drinks per person only
Travel arrangements are not included

Please respond to this email by close of business on Monday 28 January so that we can forward you a formal invitation with all the details. If we have not received a communication by then, we will assume that you cannot attend the event and will allocate your tickets to the next round of lucky winners.

For any queries, please contact Sam on 011 467 1496.

THE HP EVENTS TEAM
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.