Skyrad

How pissed would you be?

An Argentinean football fan is suing a tattooist who drew a penis on his back instead of his favourite team's badge.

The teenager, who cannot be named, asked to have the Boca Juniors logo on his back.

But the tattoo artist was a supporter of rival team River Plate and decided to have some fun at his young customer's expense.

The victim told Terra Argentina: "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson said: "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead. Unbelievable!"

http://www.thestar.co.za/?fSectionId=&fArticleId=iol1169459608518P652

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

wouldnt that be classified as a "serious injury", like if cracked a guys skull in a fight, before court? i dont know the term for it in english..

but i'd make damn sure that prick gets what he deserves..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Yeah, I'd be pissed as hell! There is "good natured practical jokes" but that one has crossed the line.... >:(

That's one thing we do right in the USA... When was the last time we had a full-scale riot on the National level because of a Soccer (or football) game....

=========Shaun ==========

http://www.zug.com/pranks/chinese-tattoo/

There was a chubby young guy from croydon in London who went to Brighton on the south coast and got a Chineese tattoo on his arm which he thought said strength, it wasn't until Chineese girls in a night club started laughing at him and he asked why that he discovered it really said 'Fat Wanker'. :|
Apparently he went back to the place but it had closed down the next day. What I can't belive is that he went to the national press!!!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That's one thing we do right in the USA... When was the last time we had a full-scale riot on the National level because of a Soccer (or football) game....

Yea Americans tend to be good sports. I am NY fan in New England and still alive and no one has tried to kill me or fight me so I agree.:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Yea Americans tend to be good sports. I am NY fan in New England and still alive and no one has tried to kill me or fight me so I agree.:)

Sure. In most places, opposing teams' fans are pretty safe other than some ribbing so long as you stay cool about it.

But try wearing your Giants gear in Philly at an Eagles game, or Rangers jersey to a Flyers game. On second thought, don't.
Ohne Liebe sind wir nichts

Sure. In most places, opposing teams' fans are pretty safe other than some ribbing so long as you stay cool about it.

But try wearing your Giants gear in Philly at an Eagles game, or Rangers jersey to a Flyers game. On second thought, don't.

It's hard for me to believe that people act that childish. I know they do but it still blows my mind.I think I am going to start beating people up for wearing the wrong dropzones t-shirt.

It's hard for me to believe that people act that childish.

you mean like this guy? "The guy would probably not be able to tattoo again if that were me." :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's hard for me to believe that people act that childish.

you mean like this guy? "The guy would probably not be able to tattoo again if that were me." :P

Big difference between someone doing something permanent to me as a joke and fighting over what shirt you have on.

an aside: Jamile you cant fly a union jack in your avatar and use 'pissed' in a thread title without 'off' following it, unless you mean drunk. Its just not cricket :S;)

Here Here, right you are:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, I'd be pissed as hell! There is "good natured practical jokes" but that one has crossed the line.... >:(

couples years ao.. when Lakers won.... pretty much anythign happening in LA causes one.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

It's hard for me to believe that people act that childish. I know they do but it still blows my mind.I think I am going to start beating people up for wearing the wrong dropzones t-shirt.

I went to an Oilers/Coyotes game in Phoenix. I had my Oil's jersey on. A little girl (in a Coyotes jersey) came up to me in the bathroom and told me to go back to my own city.

I talked to some other Oiler fans at that game that had garbage and drinks thrown on them.

Takes all kinds ... I'm guessing that the young girl in the bathroom had older siblings.

[:/][:/]

Oilers won 5-4.

Was tough getting back to the car in downtown Phoenix.

[:/][:/]
'Shell

I was on vacation in the Florida Keys over the holidays following Christmas 1992 (when Alabama destroyed Miami in the Sugar Bowl to win the college football national championship). I had put up on the back window of my truck's camper shell a large tombstone saying R.I.P. Miami 34 - 13 ROLL TIDE!

The drive back up southern Florida was dicey to say the least. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yet another reason to never get a tattoo in a place you can't see.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I was on vacation in the Florida Keys over the holidays following Christmas 1992 (when Alabama destroyed Miami in the Sugar Bowl to win the college football national championship). I had put up on the back window of my truck's camper shell a large tombstone saying R.I.P. Miami 34 - 13 ROLL TIDE!

The drive back up southern Florida was dicey to say the least. :D

LoL that is hilarious... You are crazy :D