skymama

The girl better appreciate him

It will please him that the women like it. I think he is a little nervous about it, and his mom telling him that it is cool just isn't the same as another woman liking it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It always is and always has been the "little" things that mean the most. Anyone can just go "buy" a gift, but those who take the time to create something and put love and feelings into really mean the most!!! If she doesnt love the gift and fall head over heels for your son, she's a nut and prolly doesnt deserve him anyway!;)

Awww Jeeez, dude! You're giving the rest of us a bad name here.

WTH? Keep the necklace, "forget" Valentine's Day, and deal with the if-looks-could-kill and the cold shoulder like the rest of us.

Dude!

Where's that hole punch when you need it?

:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Awww Jeeez, dude! You're giving the rest of us a bad name here.

I think that was what my husband was thinking when he came home and saw it. :ph34r:
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sooo, How'd it go??? Is she in love with him now??

My wife did ok.. Flowers, card, and a book.. Oh, and we did go out to dinner, but she had to share Valentines day dinner with our son who got a Superior Achievement Award for his 6ht grade science project.:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

It always is and always has been the "little" things that mean the most. Anyone can just go "buy" a gift, but those who take the time to create something and put love and feelings into really mean the most!!! If she doesnt love the gift and fall head over heels for your son, she's a nut and prolly doesnt deserve him anyway!;)

so they DO exist!!...???

Now if I could only meet a women who thinks like you, I just might consider a serious relationship.maybe even marriage. :o (promised myself I would never, EVEr, under any circumstances, marry)

Oh......Andrea, good job on raising your son, looks like you have a great son. [:}] Hope this girl does him right & actually appreciates the fact of how fortunate she is...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Sooo, How'd it go??? Is she in love with him now??

He's my son, how could anyone not be in love with my baby? Every mom thinks their baby is the best! :ph34r:

Yes, she liked it. He said she really liked it. So, I guess he did good. :)

He might have only gotten a bj for the shell necklace. Women are smart that way. They hold out for the expensive presents. If Nick asks his mom for her credit card to use at Circuit City, you know he's trying to get laid.:D

He might have only gotten a bj for the shell necklace. Women are smart that way. They hold out for the expensive presents. If Nick asks his mom for her credit card to use at Circuit City, you know he's trying to get laid.:D

:D:D:D:D:D

You might want to go out and buy gifts NOW!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited to add: Ship them EXPRESS they MUST FUCKIN' GET THERE NOW! ;);)
'Shell