adventurechick

What is your favorite thing about life?

our flight schools

Getting your license? You and the hubby? Very cool! :)
-What are you working on right now...private? IFR? Where do you want to go with it? :)
*Officially* my flight is over. I'm still hoping that by the time little Jaleesa turns 14 (only 3 years away!), there might be a way I can go back and finish. We had so much fun flying together...:)

So what do you fly? I flew Piper Warriors (Cherokees)...have you started cross-countries yet? You have to tell me about it when you do cross country flights! I had one and found that I couldn't continue, so I have to find someone else to live vicariously through. :ph34r: OH!!! Have you done night flights yet?!? I didn't get to do any night flights!! I wanted to fly at night SO badly...you have to tell me about it! :)

Oh, back to the OP...um, I guess I like to see other people acheive things I'm personally interested in. Makes me feel like I'm there, too. B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

My soon to be wife *18 days* snf my unnotn child *about 5 months* , the sacrifice my God made, to give me the opportunity for everlasting life.

Amen to that brother!

I was going to say (and still will say) ALL of the 2nd chances my Creator has given to me while here! But in actuallity, The SACRIFICE trumps all those second chances... Hope i can continue changing my spirtual walk for the better...

I am sure that SANGIROs rules will continue to help me!;)B|B| for i have been pretty quite lately here... This is GOOD!B|

peace
:dd

Let's hear it! What is your favorite thing about life? We are all here, living, breathing, with unlimited opportunity! How awesome is that?!!

So let's hear it... what is awesome in your life?

DUH - Boobies!:$

I second that!!:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

On a more serious note - my favorite thing about life is ma family. I'm sure when I get married, I'll even second that!

I was about to say "girls" but then I realized that they are only my favorite thing in life some of the time, or at least not when the relationship ain't going so hot...
=========Shaun ==========

our flight schools

Getting your license? You and the hubby? Very cool! :)
-What are you working on right now...private? IFR? Where do you want to go with it? :)
*Officially* my flight is over. I'm still hoping that by the time little Jaleesa turns 14 (only 3 years away!), there might be a way I can go back and finish. We had so much fun flying together...:)

So what do you fly? I flew Piper Warriors (Cherokees)...have you started cross-countries yet? You have to tell me about it when you do cross country flights! I had one and found that I couldn't continue, so I have to find someone else to live vicariously through. :ph34r: OH!!! Have you done night flights yet?!? I didn't get to do any night flights!! I wanted to fly at night SO badly...you have to tell me about it! :)

Oh, back to the OP...um, I guess I like to see other people acheive things I'm personally interested in. Makes me feel like I'm there, too. B|

No No, we OWN two flight schools. B| My husband has been a pilot for some time now and has his CFI, CFII, MEI, CSIP, Commercial, and ATP. Me? I don't have any certificates yet, but I will eventually. I don't have the time right now.

At one school we have a flight line made up of Cirrus aircraft only, at the other school we take foreign students from zero hours to ready to hit the airlines in 152's.

Although I have many hours in the air at the controls (with my husband) I don't have my PL yet. B|

No No, we OWN two flight schools. B| My husband has been a pilot for some time now and has his CFI, CFII, MEI, CSIP, Commercial, and ATP. Me? I don't have any certificates yet, but I will eventually. I don't have the time right now.

At one school we have a flight line made up of Cirrus aircraft only, at the other school we take foreign students from zero hours to ready to hit the airlines in 152's.

Although I have many hours in the air at the controls (with my husband) I don't have my PL yet. B|

where are your schools? I fly a E-LSA trike, sport pilot student at the moment, getting ready for my check ride.

Wow! That's way cool. Glad that things are going so well for you. If you were over near our corner o' the nation, I'd look you up in a few years. :ph34r: If I can't fly, at least my daughter can...I'm trying to set her up to be able to go to Aviation High School over here (if we still live in the area).

I took her on her first flights...perhaps she can fly mama later on. B|

Anyhoo, I'm glad to hear that you and the family are doing well.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sleep. I call it 'The drug of the gods.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up in the morning and then going straight back to sleep is one of life's truly great pleasures.

I don't live by the alarm clock, but that last half hour of sleep, when you know you should be getting up, but instead, get that last dream in, is just too sweet.

where are your schools? I fly a E-LSA trike, sport pilot student at the moment, getting ready for my check ride.

One is at KVNY and one is up in Henderson, NV.

Choices, inconsistencies, CRAZY FOLKS LIKE YOU GUYS, all the crap and all the good times, too....

My family and friends...

... naps, my crazy ass friends, alcohol, diet coke, morning sex, live performances and cheese.

Yep :D that about covers it.

But since you said THING (singular), I'm gonna go with ALL OF THE CRAP.