skydiver88

what other sports do you do

I golf. Used to be pretty good too.

I bowl. I'm still damn good.

I hunt, I fish.

Billards and darts on occasion. Used to shoot leagues for both.

Used to play lots of paintball with a semi-pro team up here, but that got too expensive, even compared to jumping.

And every once in a while I break out the Lawn Jarts. :)

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Used to play lots of paintball with a semi-pro team up here, but that got too expensive, even compared to jumping.

:)

I used to play alot of paintball to. Got way to expensive... i played d2 and traveling with the teams got super expensive. way more then jumping.

Snowboarding, backpacking, fly fishing, hiking, hope to get into kayaking once I graduate from school and start earning money!

And studying.. is that a sport?

Paper writing?

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

You're not going to list Poker? Oh, the way you play poker, it's not a game-it's a donation:P

Depends on if you're saying online or live. Lately, live has been paying for pretty much everything I do, including the online poker. :S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

scuba diving, kayaking, hiking. And then of course there are always the bedroom sports:$:$:$:$

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I raced motorcycles, most of my life. Primarily MX but an occasional flattrack, scrambles, cross-country or hare scrambles, just for kicks. I don't race anymore, just play-riding but it's one of those things I'll probably never give up, entirely.
"T'was ever thus."

I snowboard, I'm scuba certified but haven't gone in a few years (need to fix that ... must plan for Boogie in Belize next year, I think), I've been on softball teams in the past, I've been known to bowl from time to time, and everything else is more along the exercise route ... rollerblading, walking, hiking, general working out (elliptical, weight lifting, etc.).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

always liked baseball

played for a team in the Local "over 50 " Softball League, a couple of years ago.....
would like very much to do That again,,,,
we played on Artif. Turf Fields... with lights...

there's something about a night game, in the summer,,, after a hot hot day, when the temperature is dropping, and the sun isn't scorching anymore... and the light is good, and the fields are like carpets.....
I loved running on them...
I can still chase down a fly ball, with the best of them....:)

jmy

I love the outdoors!!

ride my quads (4wheelers),

and fish, ski, hike, float the rivers, volleyball, mnt bike, swim, got a few friends wanting me to do rock climbing-might try that soon
(I.C.D#2 VP)
"<3 ..Looks like breasts coming out of an ice cream cone. Mmmm."~John Mitchell
"I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama