RkyMtnHigh

Breakfast Food for Dinner?

I haven't ever thought of having breakfast food (like eggs, waffles, bisquits n gravy) any other time than morning.

However cold dinner leftovers in the morning (like salmon) didn't seem odd before.

I recently had breakfast food for dinner and it was good:P

Aint no law against having breakfast for dinner. We do have it once in a while - eggs, toast, bacon, etc...

Or go to the nearest Cracker Barrel or IHOP! :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Aint no law against having breakfast for dinner. We do have it once in a while - eggs, toast, bacon, etc...

Or go to the nearest Cracker Barrel or IHOP! :D

I dont have either of those in my area, but I have the Landmark Diner which is pretty much the same.

Does this mean you're coming over to make me some french toast for dinner? :)

Too expensive to fly there for french toast, but being that you'll be in my neck of the woods soon, I'm sure that can be arranged;)

BTW, I do make great french toast! Not too soggy, not too dry..mmmmmm:P

I haven't ever thought of having breakfast food (like eggs, waffles, bisquits n gravy) any other time than morning.

However cold dinner leftovers in the morning (like salmon) didn't seem odd before.

Actually the rest of the world doesn't consider gravy to be breakfast food at all.:P

Actually the rest of the world doesn't consider gravy to be breakfast food at all.:P

I have never liked gravy on biscuits... I keep getting the cups of it at Cracker Barrel though. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have never liked gravy on biscuits

I expect you to have your bags packed and be moved to New York or some other foreign country by the end of the week-You, sir, are no longer welcome in our South.>:(>:(>:(:P

Yeah, I catch a lot of crap for not liking grits
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Too expensive to fly there for french toast, but being that you'll be in my neck of the woods soon, I'm sure that can be arranged

BTW, I do make great french toast! Not too soggy, not too dry..mmmmmm

Ok where are we all staying.... I want in on the din din too;)

Too expensive to fly there for french toast, but being that you'll be in my neck of the woods soon, I'm sure that can be arranged

BTW, I do make great french toast! Not too soggy, not too dry..mmmmmm

Ok where are we all staying.... I want in on the din din too;)

You're coming to Atlanta too?! Wow..I need to clean and make space. Lots of boxes because I'm moving back to Colorado soon. Excuse the mess and I'll be happy to cook for you. I'm an hour from both the Farm and SDA. I'm in the middle geographically.

I have never liked gravy on biscuits

I expect you to have your bags packed and be moved to New York or some other foreign country by the end of the week-You, sir, are no longer welcome in our South.>:(>:(>:(:P

Yeah, I catch a lot of crap for not liking grits

Well I DO like grits, so YOU should be packing YOUR damn bags.... :P:D

People do it.

I'm not much of a person for breakfast food. I more often do dinner food for breakfast.

I've heard people say things like dinner food "is to heavy" for breakfast. I'm pretty sure this is some learned thought as things like sausage and pancakes aren't light.

Occationally I'll have a bagel with things on it for breakfast, and I kind of like that. I suppose it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for dinner if it were around.

I don't get it. Your ex gave you grits and BJs? And you're divorced?
:S

Read it carefully. He didn't say he was the recipient of the BJ's.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't get it. Your ex gave you grits and BJs? And you're divorced?
:S

Long after we split, she called whining because she'd gotten dumped and asked me what was wrong with her. I told her, "You're very pretty, you can cook, and you give a world class blow job. You have to be a serious bitch to keep running guys off from that."
You are only as strong as the prey you devour