Baksteen

Sweet revenge on womankind.. :-)

Just thought I'd share this little anecdote.. :)Feel free to ignore, or post (counter)"war of the sexes" anecdotes.

Last week the weather finally allowed me do make a jump. Nothing fancy, just your basic canopy control jump.
However, a long period of inactivity had caused the jumpsuit I normally wear to shrink significantly (there can be no other reason, it must have been the damp or something) so I had a bit of difficulty getting it to zip up.

Just as I managed and tried to determine whether I was actually still able to breathe, a girl walks past and stops to inspect the package.
Glancing down i notice that the jumpsuit acts like a nice corset, compressing any...irregularities that were definitely not present.

Suddenly I thought of the perfect thing to say to her - something that would vindicate all men since the invention of low cut tops.

I gave the girl a Look and said:
"I never thought I'd say this to a woman - but my eyes are up here you know..."

I don't know what was more amusing, the look on her face, or those on the group of men that happened to stand behind her...:D
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

No - next time I'm caught I can say something about pots and kettles. Evidently girls are just as bad.. :)

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

No - next time I'm caught I can say something about pots and kettles. Evidently girls are just as bad.. :)

This is NEWS?:o

Sigh . . . the young . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

NO comment.

Too many instructors and other people among them who can make my life miserable if I rag on them...;)

~mom

now that you know how that feels, will you look girls in the face when you talk to them?;)

tash

No, he'll probably just start stuffing his jumpsuit. :P

Ok, so who's gonna develop the "WonderJock"?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706