jasonRose

Do people actually use male enhancement pills?

Why the heck do people advertise male enhancement pills? It is spreading like wild fire, on the TV, radio, email, junk mail…. Are we males so insecure in our man hood that we think we need a couple of inches added?
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Why the heck do people advertise male enhancement pills? It is spreading like wild fire, on the TV, radio, email, junk mail…. Are we males so insecure in our man hood that we think we need a couple of inches added?

should read are they so stupid (guilable) to believe that i pill will add tissue to one particular part of anatomy:ph34r::ph34r:

Little biological nanobots, making and redistributing, tissue and vessels to the penile area:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:D:D Is the next market female reduction pills??

remember those old cartoons where they used "alum" to constrict the mouth of the yappy little toon.

Maybe alum would work>:(:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

They paid me $50 and gave me a year supply of product. I'll sell it to ya for a jump ticket. ***

only if you toss in Carla :D hell... I would make it two jump tickets:)

you marry her yet? set a date at least? shit or get off the pot ya bozoB| what the hell are ya thinking??? sheesh.... lets check....sexy, intelligent, employed.....no, I am not talking about you, I mean her!!!
what the hell else ya want? :ph34r:

tell her hi for me:)

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I've tried 'em and still haven't grown a penis. I think they might be fake...:D

Have you considered that your tounge might be growwing longer??

Hey sunshine, c'mere. :o;)

aright you two.... just quit it damnit! too early in the morning for me to have these visions damn:o:P:P:(:(:(

As I recall there was a bit of contraversy with regard to the corporation manufacturing/distributing Enzyte which is one of the so called male enhancement pills...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzyte

Scott

I hate those Enzyte commercials on TV. Makes me want to grab that ever-smiling guy's golf club and shove it up his ass! He won't smile again after that! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban