mamajumps

Vanity Plate ideas

Im chewing on the idea of getting a vanity plate next year when my tags are due and Im looking for some ideas (skydiving realted). I checked the website for the DMV here and the obvious ones are taken. Im not the most creative person in the world, so I was gonna see if I could get some ideas here...thanks!

Are we limited to the standard 6 character plates or can you get more with a vanity?

I think 7 characters is the max, at least for Alabama.

Bolas! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NAOMI is always a good one.
Think of what the driver in front of you sees in the rear view mirror. B|

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

My fiance has "DIJA C ME".

Do you have a PMS number yet? If so, you could something like "PMS 515" (That's my number though so you can't use it:P.

Or if you have a license number, something like "Axxxxx".

Those two ideas would be personal to an would never change.

FREEFALLR
EYEJUMP

and of course, I'm sure everyone's favorite:
BOOBIES

Hi mama,

I remember reading a column by the late Herb Caen, who wrote for one of the San Franciso newspapers, and he was wondering just what QQQQ on a plate meant. :S

One other bit of trivia, here in Oregon the state can stop what you want to put on the plates. This went all the way to the State Supreme Court and the robes ruled that the plates do belong to the DMV.

JerryBaumchen
Also known as JUS TSN B|

Hi mama,

I remember reading a column by the late Herb Caen, who wrote for one of the San Franciso newspapers, and he was wondering just what QQQQ on a plate meant. :S

One other bit of trivia, here in Oregon the state can stop what you want to put on the plates. This went all the way to the State Supreme Court and the robes ruled that the plates do belong to the DMV.

JerryBaumchen
Also known as JUS TSN B|

My step-dad years ago tried to get "Tri69" on his '69 Triumph bike. Nope. They wouldn't let him. :S
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

My wife has BLUSKYZ on her car.

When my little girl was learning to talk she had a hard time saying "skydiving" and most of the time it came out "sky daddy" so I thought about that for my truck. I guess "skymama" would be more appropriate for you though. ;)

Blue Skies,

Jason

I could never live up to that name... Those are mighty big shoes to fill...;)