skymama

Fergie: A Butter Face?

I fervently disagree. I think most men should rather have sex with Brad Pitt over me. :D

I think I have to agree with you here. That would leave all the hot chicks for meB|
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

This contest cannot be accurately judged for the simple fact that makeup can do wonders to ANY woman. I prefer to judge beauty based on NO makeup AT ALL. and normal clothes...being jeans and a t shirt. There is a thing online somewhere...i forget where...but they start with a VERY plain jane looking women..and with computers make her into a friggin supermodel in a matter of like 15 minutes.

Point is....judge beauty based on what god gave them...not by how much makeup they can "plaster" on their face.

To skymama: i voted that i wouldnt kick her outta bed :)

"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

people here certainly have high standards. i think she has a pretty face. she used to be a lot hotter before she repeatedly told us how hot she is. i love a confident women as much as the next guy, but continuous self-declarations of hotness do diminish greatly from attractiveness.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

people here certainly have high standards. i think she has a pretty face. she used to be a lot hotter before she repeatedly told us how hot she is. i love a confident women as much as the next guy, but continuous self-declarations of hotness do diminish greatly from attractiveness.

Precisely! Ive youre going to say that your are, or act in a way that says "im all that and a bag of chips", you damn well better be. Or I'll take a deductions right off the top. ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

yuck

Well not every woman can be as hot as you. :P

har har har :P

he's got a point, and Ive only seen a couple of pics on here.

of course, ive only seen a couple of pic of whats her name on here too.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I've never heard of someone being referred to as a butter face. My first thought was of the SNL skit "like buttah" but that was a good thing..and it sounds like butter face isn't exactly a compliment. I think Fergie looks cute; my brother has a crush on her ..so I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I've never heard of someone being referred to as a butter face. My first thought was of the SNL skit "like buttah" but that was a good thing..and it sounds like butter face isn't exactly a compliment. I think Fergie looks cute; my brother has a crush on her ..so I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Butterface: Everything looks good but-her-face. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Okay..I get it now. Someone next to me already did a google search and showed the slang definition to me:D I'm slow about keeping up with the latest slang of you youngins:ph34r:

:D:D

Maybe if she'd tone down the makeup, not pluck her eyebrows to death, and maybe get a good night's sleep, she'd look better to me. Right now she's way too plastic for my taste, trying too hard. [:/]

Yea, but I'd not throw her out of bed unless she did it better in the floor! :o
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Probably one of the best & funniest things I've seen in my life:

Stacy Ferguson was on the Today show this morning to perform.

She looked fantastic, and I did not think she was a butter face.

She sang Heart's "Barracuda"--first time I've heard her sing it. I didn't think she'd sing it quite so well, or be able to hit some of the notes. I also thought her version might sound a bit too pop.

She was amazing! She did the song mad-justice. I was so surprised (I love Heart!).

But, at the same time, I've never laughed so hard...

This was the first link I could find, and Fergie was wearing much the same thing at 8 a.m. this morning during her live performance.

OK, amazing performance aside, SO inappropriate for morning television. :D I mean, there was a runway and she was crawling down it on her knees wearing a similar outfit and girating her pelvis about two feet away from what looked to be my grandma, touching herself and singing, "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo, Barracuda!" :D:D:D There were plenty of single-digit children & grandparents all around the stage. It was seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Kudos to Fergs for still rockin' it out, I guess.

SO funny!

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.