maestrabella67

Name 3 things you're looking forward to in the near future

1) Taking over as chief in July

2) Doing my first AFF dives now that I have my rating

3) Getting a new canopy in the next few weeks

Chief what?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

1) Taking over as chief in July

2) Doing my first AFF dives now that I have my rating

3) Getting a new canopy in the next few weeks

Chief what?

Chief resident. They're letting me be in charge.

What Area should I avoid.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

1) Reporting to my first unit as an active duty member of the United States Coast Guard on the 30th of May.

2) Finally figuring out my new Nikon D60 and starting to take pictures I can sell to stupid people.

3) Resuming work on my car for some track days next year.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------other than maybe finding a new boy toy between now and then

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the hell does this get thrown out there and ALL of the guys here just ignore it?

Damn girl if I was single I'd send you my resume

LMAO! I dont know.I guess everyone is too busy with their own lives.But I am taking applications!:ph34r:>:(

Must be:
1.Willing to take me to the DZ and/or boogie(s) with him (even if I dont jump anymore...I still like to party with other skydivers.)
2.Want lots of good sex (its been awhile :|)
3.Must love my German Shepard,Tucker
4.Willing to buy me good beer and make good Amaretto Sours
5.able to keep up with my crazy life/moodswings/cravings etc.
6.able to enjoy or put up with my tattoos and piercings...I have 5 of each.you guess where:P

I guess thats too much to ask for...:$[:/]

only part 2 of #5...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

1) Reporting to my first unit as an active duty member of the United States Coast Guard on the 30th of May.

Well, look on the bright side... at least you know you'll never get stationed overseas.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Well, look on the bright side... at least you know you'll never get stationed overseas.:P

I wish. I won't be stationed overseas right away, and the units in the Persian Gulf are volunteer assignments, but if I get one of the medium- or high-endurance cutters after this unit, I might go on an overseas tour for a few months. Luckily it's never a deployment to a combat zone with those cutters, but overseas tours still happen, and I look forward to one if I stay in long enough to take one, and I probably will.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I wish. I won't be stationed overseas right away, and the units in the Persian Gulf are volunteer assignments, but if I get one of the medium- or high-endurance cutters after this unit, I might go on an overseas tour for a few months. Luckily it's never a deployment to a combat zone with those cutters, but overseas tours still happen, and I look forward to one if I stay in long enough to take one, and I probably will.

Wow... learn somethin' new every day I guess... Never knew the Coast guard ever veered more than a few miles out to sea.:S

Here either everyone is doing work jumps or the ones not doing work jumps can't keep up with me.

Has anyone worked with you on what you need to do to slow down a little?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

A little bit but not much...but it's hard to slow down that much when you're as big as i am.

Not true girl, i have jumped with a load of people who are much much bigger than me, flying style and dressing for success can work wonders;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Semper Paratus... thanks for your service.

Don't gotta thank me. Thank all the Coasties who've served before me, and all those who have died on missions to keep our territorial waters and shores safe. And thank Nathan Bruckenthal, who died 4/24/04 in the Persian Gulf, boarding a small boat with fellow Petty Officers from the Navy to provide the Iraqis safer waterways. That's a real hero.

And to gonzalesna, yes, we do venture out beyond our territorial waters, we just don't advertise as much as our DoD brethren.

Mine are:

1. Saying adiós to my 6th hour class next Wednesday when they will walk out my door, never to darken it again! Whoo hoo!

2. Watching the love of my life and 2 others jump flags Saturday and helping as ground crew. I saw them practicing at DZ recently, it was way cool, will be even cooler at the actual event

3. THURSDAY, MAY 22, THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! :)

getting oral sex, giving oral sex, to a woman, Beer after sex
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664

1.) Heading back to AZ for a visit and seeing all my friends and family that I love so much.

2.) Flying my new Mirage G4 when I get home.

3.) Moving back out to OZ in the fall!!

:)

"Sex.... It's just like cuddling - only damper."
Flying Hellfish#695
Muff Brother#3885
Rodriguez Brother#1526-Tronca Rodriguez