yamtx73

Man Card

Ok, you're kidding right? A man card as a requirement to be accepted into the male community?? Who the hell comes up with this shit? I mean really... it's one of the stupidest things I've heard yet... :D:D
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Man cards are for insecure whipped, homophobic knobs:ph34r:

and we have a winner!!

:D

I don't post all that much but I could not agree more with this statement. I have always said that the fear of being thought of as a homosexual or the fear of what a homosexual might be able to do to you is what makes sense as the definition of a homophobe. (Not somebody who dislikes something about how homosexuals act).

That being said, nothing more clearly spells out "homophobe" than somebody, who feels the need to act a certain way with something that is completely NOT sexual, in order to preserve his "guy card".
Examples include but are not limited to things such as, not stating that a puppy is cute, not ordering a glass of wine instead of a beer, not asking for directions if you are unsure where you are driving to, going out of your way to prove that you are not wanting to open up a picture of a guy's ass by signing a petition against a thread that has this, and so on.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bitching are you? Give up your man card, dude.

Whining and bitching only gets your man card punched, not revoked. The rules aren't that complicated.

However, having to have a woman stand up for you on line...now that is a totally different "ball"game...:D:D:):):P:P

I don't have, nor do a need, a "man card" to know that I'm a man...

No - it simply verifies your "Team"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, you're kidding right? A man card as a requirement to be accepted into the male community?? Who the hell comes up with this shit? I mean really... it's one of the stupidest things I've heard yet... :D:D

Agreed. If you're a "real man" you don't need no stinkin' "man card" to prove it. And you aren't afraid of what others think if you do something "girly" once in a while.

Agreed. If you're a "real man" you don't need no stinkin' "man card" to prove it. And you aren't afraid of what others think if you do something "girly" once in a while.

You got that right. And fuck 'em if they think ball room dancing is girly. :S:P Man, watch it ONE TIME and I never hear the end of it on here. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You got that right. And fuck 'em if they think ball room dancing is girly. :S:P Man, watch it ONE TIME and I never hear the end of it on here. :|

Watch it? Hell I've done it (but not on tv).. and if anyone thinks that makes me less of a man.. fuck 'em..
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Watch it? Hell I've done it (but not on tv).. and if anyone thinks that makes me less of a man.. fuck 'em..

See since you are holding onto a woman . . . that is acceptable - but if you are just watching it on TV, that is a violation.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Hey guys did anyone take the man card jokes as a serious thing? I always assumed it was a joke anyway.

Isn’t this like talking about why the chicken decided to cross the road and what it means if she did?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Hey guys did anyone take the man card jokes as a serious thing? I always assumed it was a joke anyway.

Isn’t this like talking about why the chicken decided to cross the road and what it means if she did?

I always thought it was to show the armadillo and the possum that it could be done.:|

See since you are holding onto a woman . . . that is acceptable - but if you are just watching it on TV, that is a violation.

(holding hands to ears) LALALALALALALALALA I'm not listening, and you can't make me! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

(holding hands to ears)

Why?

My guess is that's ASL for "I'm coming out of the closet"

Trailer . . . not closet . . . or maybe the Trailer Closet.