porpoishead

SO...how was skyfest

That may have been the first ever SCR ceremony where the Pourees outnumbered the Pourers more than two to one.Wink

Yeah but that didn't stop you guys from getting us really good.

FYI...Ice cold Milwaukee's Best Light REALLY REALLY REALLY hurts on a sunburn. ;)

I had a great time though. Even though later after the SCR ceremony while still dripping in beer you plotted to and succeeded in covering me with pies. :D:D:D:D

That may have been the first ever SCR ceremony where the Pourees outnumbered the Pourers more than two to one.Wink

Yeah but that didn't stop you guys from getting us really good.

FYI...Ice cold Milwaukee's Best Light REALLY REALLY REALLY hurts on a sunburn. ;)

I had a great time though. Even though later after the SCR ceremony while still dripping in beer you plotted to and succeeded in covering me with pies. :D:D:D:D

Kwitcherbitchin.... you only had to clean up *ONCE*, didn't ya? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I learned one very important lesson from the SCR ceremony. Large amounts of beer applied to sunburn skin hurts like hell.:o

Aside from the burnt flesh and scorching heat, I had a great time. I attended my first boogie outside my home DZ, got my SCR and SCS, had my first jump out of a Casa, became a Rodriguez Brother (Locos Zapatos Rodriguez), did my first Horny Gorilla with awesome results, met tons of new people, and had great jumps. I don't think I could have asked for more.

Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

I didn't get the pics from my SCR :(

What about from the ceremony? :)

IS IT OVER????? B|

Unfortunatly I had to be a daddy for the weekend, so I wasn not in attedance for the ceremony, so I guess it is going to be really bad for me when I get to doing that. Look for my future visit to the farm... lol

And it is never over
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Aside from the burnt flesh and scorching heat, I had a great time. I attended my first boogie outside my home DZ, got my SCR and SCS, had my first jump out of a Casa, became a Rodriguez Brother (Locos Zapatos Rodriguez), did my first Horny Gorilla with awesome results, met tons of new people, and had great jumps. I don't think I could have asked for more.

and first diamond launch from a CASA - first for Laura and MickeyD also - I think? it is Loco Zapatos and it fitsB| Lauras idea I just translated
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Nothing happened.

Nothing at all.
No fun.
No drinking.
No firends.
No boobs.
No tequila.
No beer.
No freeflying.
No RW.
No heat.
No generator city.
Nope, no fun at all.

Im so happy I went! :)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I'll second what kkeenan said. The ceremony didn't seem to be a glossed over version of what someone remembered that someone else said during their initiation. It really seemed to make an impression on the mags...until the pouring took over their senses. How about those mantles? Anyone build one? ;) I wish I could have made it in. Next time though, no doubt.

SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

That may have been the first ever SCR ceremony where the Pourees outnumbered the Pourers more than two to one.;)

I tell ya! My fingers are still sore from popping all those tops...and we still had beer left over. Wait...that's a sacriledge and shouldn't be told. I was impressed with Mama J (Sherry) pouring. Apparently she had done that in the past...she had style!
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd like to thank whoever decided to pour beer down the back of my pants. :S

I want to thank Lyle's son for discovering that he could put ice melt directly from the cooler into his high-powered squirt gun and spray it at unsuspecting targets (suspiciously, mostly women:ph34r:). After the first time he took aim at my chest while I was wearing a tank top (and it had the expected headlight effect) I took one look at the kid and said "Uh, are you old enough to realize how pervy this is?"

The shit-eating grin on his face made me realize he knew exactly how pervy it was. But damn, ice cold water from a spray gun felt so good I was happy to indulge his pubescent horniness. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At least one of the initiates has sent me a picture of a properly displayed trophy.

And what do you do if you dont have a Mantle to put your Trophy on??

You know, a former maggot tried to pass off a FULL trophy - She has since been schooled.

Haven't you Cindy?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I want to thank Lyle's son for discovering that he could put ice melt directly from the cooler into his high-powered squirt gun and spray it at unsuspecting targets (suspiciously, mostly women). After the first time he took aim at my chest while I was wearing a tank top (and it had the expected headlight effect) I took one look at the kid and said "Uh, are you old enough to realize how pervy this is?"

The shit-eating grin on his face made me realize he knew exactly how pervy it was. But damn, ice cold water from a spray gun felt so good I was happy to indulge his pubescent horniness.

I think that was me.... I was in line at Dales and his squirt gun was there.. and it was empty.. I sugggested he might fillit with the ice water:P

I really am a bad influence

Yes I did learn my lesson. :P

Now where are my pictures???? :D:D:D:D;)

Still in my camera . . . I am at work . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'd like to thank whoever decided to pour beer down the back of my pants. :S

I want to thank Lyle's son for discovering that he could put ice melt directly from the cooler into his high-powered squirt gun and spray it at unsuspecting targets (suspiciously, mostly women:ph34r:). After the first time he took aim at my chest while I was wearing a tank top (and it had the expected headlight effect) I took one look at the kid and said "Uh, are you old enough to realize how pervy this is?"

The shit-eating grin on his face made me realize he knew exactly how pervy it was. But damn, ice cold water from a spray gun felt so good I was happy to indulge his pubescent horniness. :D:D:D

that was actually my doing..i told him to use the ice water and shoot all the pretty girls..

figured he would get in less trouble with it then i would..id like to thank sonic for bringing it!

and id like to thank all the ladies that walked past our UC3 booth and got sprayed!
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead